These muthafuckas

AyeBee

are building condos right in the middle of my hood. They've been workin on some shit for a few months, and yesterday a sign finally went up on it and it's fuckin condos, starting at $190,000 for a 1 bedroom. This is fuckin bullshit, I can just see the whole place goin to shit now...I seriously hope these muthafuckas all get robbed and scared away, because this shit is literally 300 ft from the projects. Only thing between the two is a small high school...fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's happening a lot everywhere. out in venice (ca) a lot of gangs are getting pushed out and broken up because of high-budget housing development and the incoming wave of yuppies

people always talk about how to eliminate the "gang problem" and cops and neighborhood watch never work but the answer is move in rich white yuppies and build more condos and townhomes. throw in a couple starbucks, a 24 hour fitness center, some store that sells organic tofu or whatever shit trendy hipster white people eat, and 40 Block Crips or whatever will be running for their lives.

that's happening a lot everywhere. out in venice (ca) a lot of gangs are getting pushed out and broken up because of high-budget housing development and the incoming wave of yuppies

people always talk about how to eliminate the "gang problem" and cops and neighborhood watch never work but the answer is move in rich white yuppies and build more condos and townhomes. throw in a couple starbucks, a 24 hour fitness center, some store that sells organic tofu or whatever shit trendy hipster white people eat, and 40 Block Crips or whatever will be running for their lives.

i dont know. They are trying that here but bitches get raped and motherfuckers get shot. It doesnt always work out so great. They built a precint a few years ago and crime went up.

Same thing with the downtown area... Which is too bad.. They have no idea what to do with the homeless other hope they all die..

yuppies are taking over cities across the nation...san francisco has already been invaded

pirahna party!

(gentrification party)

majesticons know whats up.

"we got the stacks, we got the banks;

you keep the blocks, we want the docks;

you keep the shanks, we got the tanks;

we keep the goods, we suburb the hood;

we buy you out, we'll kick out;

tear down your house, it's condos now;

tear down the block, those mom & pops;

buy out the law, build up a mall."

Same thing with the downtown area... Which is too bad.. They have no idea what to do with the homeless other hope they all die..

yeah downtown has upscale high-rise lofts popping up everywhere. they haven't even been rented out yet. i wonder how that's going to work out. they're building that thing across from staples center... it's supposed to be a marriot, some nightclubs, shopping malls etc. i remember 10 years ago that place was an abandoned shithole. when i always think of downtown i think of homeless, crackheads, dirty abandoned buildings and graffiti. the yuppies will end that

Its kinda sad, the gentrification doesnt get rid of the crime it justs moves it around. I know in my neighborhood the poorer folk move out to worse areas and it makes it harder to get out of the cycle. Ive heard that some places are building low priced homes with the condos for some low income families but that doesnt help others.

yeah downtown has upscale high-rise lofts popping up everywhere. they haven't even been rented out yet. i wonder how that's going to work out. they're building that thing across from staples center... it's supposed to be a marriot, some nightclubs, shopping malls etc. i remember 10 years ago that place was an abandoned shithole. when i always think of downtown i think of homeless, crackheads, dirty abandoned buildings and graffiti. the yuppies will end that

I know of what you speak... I remember when most mother fuckers wouldn't even stay past dark in downtown... I have friends who were there before all this yuppy shit started and they are not too happy... They really preferred the outlaw mentality that was going down. Do what you want with no worries.. At least not from the cops..

Nah, I know that's not bad in some places, but what I'm sayin is that buys you a 3 floor house around here

no. even in s.prov or smith hill a fixer upper crap box is way over 240. 190 like 10 years ago maybe.

you cant find a shack in pvd for 190 belive it. and those cookie cutter "condos" are just glorified apartments for those in the hood that are doing good for themself. dont worry your hood will stay "hood" for years to come.