Apple headqaurters can get crushed by a thousand ton spider

Southern Smite

Around this time last year I decided to get one of those mac mini computers. It worked fine and was real small and impressive and shit. I moved like 8 months ago and it just decided to stop working all together. I brought it to those apple assholes that sit behind a counter at the store and he just deleted my harddrive and that was it. Itunes or the internet never worked after that. I've used this computer for a good 3 months out of the year. Apple can suck my asshole

14.png

Here's a picture of a girl wiping her ass with some guys chain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i'll never buy an apple computer again.

also, to this last guy, dells suck too. they're cheap because they use parts that have been recently rendered obsolete... so the specs may match the competition at the time, but they're nearly impossible to upgrade (outdated cpu slots, ram types, etc.)

build your computer, it's not hard. or have some nerd you know do it for you. find one you want to buy, tell nerd, he'll copy the parts, and it'll all be cheaper.

Dells are probably the worst thing you could buy. And Compaqs.

pretty much any production line computer is a piece of crap. dell, hp, gateway, all these fucks. chances are when you purchase the thing it's never been used past the point of installing windows. i've heard wayyy too many stories of people buying computers from these guys and they won't even boot up the first time they turn it on.

pretty much any production line computer is a piece of crap. dell, hp, gateway, all these fucks. chances are when you purchase the thing it's never been used past the point of installing windows. i've heard wayyy too many stories of people buying computers from these guys and they won't even boot up the first time they turn it on.

I agree, although, I've been a steady Gateway customer for years

and have of course run into a fair share of problems. But for the

Most part they have been reliable machines--a lap top I bought a while

back has just now given up on me after years of abuse--I recently bought a Gateway desktop

and, for the price, it's more than adequate.

My year old iMac started fucking up, I brought it back to the store (I had Apple Care)

They got sick of trying to fix it, so they backed up my hard drive an all my settings and gave me a brand new duel core 20' iMac.

Was very impressed.

K2 snowboards also has a customer for life from me because of excelent customer service.

I cracked my board on a tree, they sent me a brand new one.

Fucking awesome.

Custom build, baby. Custom build.