**Homeland Security tightens rail security**

topwizard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Some amusing things regarding this topic include

Nuclear bombs now weigh less than 15kg or 33lb and can fit into backpacks.

The majority of the worlds items are transported in shipping containers almost all of which go unchecked into the U.S.

The northern boarder between the U.S and Canada is virtually unguarded.

If you want people to stop bombing you there is a very simple solution, dont bomb them first, ecomically exploit them, support their puppet governments, instate their puppet governments and stop giving hundreds of billions of dollars to Israel.

OR

Just attempt futile measures that will only annoy graffiti writers while pretending to make the nation secure.

^ Agreed. Except that Israel's Intelligence agency has forgotten more than the CIA,FBI,DEA, Will ever know. I also agree with the Nuclear bomb, and unguarded boarders. Especially from US to Canada, I could jump across the boarder in my homies backyard, and train yards a kid with Down syndrome, in a wheelchair could get in there. Its a luff and nothing will happen, if it does it will happen in like 5 years. Peace.

You monkeys are fucking retarded Terrorist dont want to fuck with commercial trains you idiots,what are they going to kill lets see: Cars,Metal,Sand,Dirt,Stones and maybe,maybe 2 train engineers.

They want to kill us by the thousands, they are going to fuck up the passenger trains like MTA, Amtrak etc.

Dick heads think with your top headz .LMAO HAHAHA

Thanks for your insightful analysis.

Terrorists with bigger brains than yours will look for spots where tankers are near people. I'm not going to go into detail, but in my travels I have seen many spots where a single well placed explosive charge (or even an ordinary derailment of hazmat cars) would cause significant casualties and chaos.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If they cant catch every writer entering a yard or lay up how the fuck do they plan on catching a terrorist on a mission. im mean people rock the fuck out of the same yards over and over again how many times do you hear of a writer gettin hemmed up painting trains? The odds are not nearly the same as gettin spotted bombin. Point being let the toys get caught, real writers destroy under any circumstance! And if a crew of terrorists are half as motivated to get to those trains as your average motivated writer they will succeed at any cost cuz we do on aregular basis! KUNG FU ASSASINS NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit away from the states, but here in Estonia a research showed that if one tanker full of oil would explode in Tallinn, the capital, it would start a chain reaction blowing up a whole yard full of tankers. After a such explosion everything 2 or 3 kilometres from the epicenter would be flat as earth itself + people up to 7 kilometres from the epicenter would be surely dead.

Everyone is afraid, but hey... Nothing serious including the trains has happened yet anywhere and I would really like to know what the US would do to secure the yards after one bigger explosion...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
A bit away from the states, but here in Estonia a research showed that if one tanker full of oil would explode in Tallinn, the capital, it would start a chain reaction blowing up a whole yard full of tankers. After a such explosion everything 2 or 3 kilometres from the epicenter would be flat as earth itself + people up to 7 kilometres from the epicenter would be surely dead.

Everyone is afraid, but hey... Nothing serious including the trains has happened yet anywhere and I would really like to know what the US would do to secure the yards after one bigger explosion...

If u blew up a tanker it would damage some others and catch them on fire. The initial explosion would be like lighting the wick for what would come next. Google BLEVE (boiling liquid expanding vapor explosion). Thats what would create the damage. 7 kilometers.... I dunno if I believe that. I would guess maybe 1/2 a mile to 1.5 miles.

TRAIN VANDALS

THWARTED

A graffiti gang suspected of causing

thousands of dollars damage has been

caught red-handed by Connex

Authorised Officers.

The three youths were spotted spraying

trains in the North Melbourne sidings at

approximately 6.40pm on Tuesday.

Connex APU Officers apprehended a young man

but his accomplices fled dropping cans of

paint as they did so.

The young offender was taken away by

Victoria Police Transit Safety Division Officers

and is expected to be charged in relation to

this incident and other graffiti attacks made

in recent months.

Graffiti and vandalism cause approximately

$11 million in damages to the metropolitan

rail system each year, and can lead to delays

and cancellations of services affecting

thousands of customers.

Group General Manager Customer Services,

Geoff Young, said, “This is a good result for

our Authorised Officers who have been

monitoring the movements of this gang of

vandals for some time.

“They are amongst the most prolific offenders

against our train fleet to date.

“This apprehension demonstrates the

successful impact we’re having by using

intelligence-based tasking to approach safety

and security incidents across the rail

network,” he said.

Connex will work closely with Victoria Police

and MainCo during the next few months to

compile a comprehensive list of incidents and costs associated with the

apprehended suspect.

See, now I'm determined to make these peoples lives a living hell...

They really have nothing better to do?

Then they wonder...Why their wives are tired of hearing.." So I almost nabbed these kids today at the yard!" "The bastards had the balls to flip me the bird, while hopping a barbed wired fence!" "Almost caught the sons of bitches, too bad they where smarter than me!"

...and then he gets no pussy......

• 2 months later...