fuck this living in the past bullshit - bring on 2007

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this years been alright: lost more weight, painted an alright amount, traveled, paid some bills up.

2007-------- gunna pay off student loan and car in the same month and I'm on pace with that shit. Going to make 15 g's more then last year, already lined up the work and I'm going to Vancover. I might buy a dump truck and a bobcat, well atleast a dump trailer.Make sure my trucks don't sit idle for more then an hour......diffenetly hire employees that don't suck. Get more tattoos too.

2007 will suck just as bad as 2006...stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to paint and court fines and bills in my mailbox every month...plus my liscense is gonna be suspended too so im probably gonna get impounded a few times cus a nigga gotta drive anyways

"A nigga gotta drive anyways."

This was so deep and true... it was like poetry.

I think it's hilarious how people will just continue to get arrested over and over for driving on a suspended like it's nothing

Last time I got arrested one of the guys with me was in for his 9th driving on a suspended...they actually sentenced him to either 90 days home confinement or 30 days in minimum...needless to say he took the 30 days

The '06 has been rough and wicked at times..

*Run one or two 5k runs.. Big thing considering how out of shape I am/was... Maybe a 10k..

*Learn some Spanish

*Do some volunteer work

*New job

*Get back into collecting music

*Stay as happy and stable as possible

*Learn to cook better

Ive hated 2006 at times but its really been pretty great. Aside from the whole doin jail time thing.... for the most part I really got my shit together. AND Its the first year since I found drugs that I didnt do any.

Resolutions:

-stop hating people

-find real friends that don't act like they're still in high school

-get a nice place with my old man

-get out of debt and learn to SAVE

I tried the whole not smoking thing a few days ago. Not gonna happen any time soon, although it is nice to pretend I might stop.

2006 was fucked, no doubt about it. Two relationships, five dead friends and seven months in the worst house I've lived in later, I'm ready for it to be OVER.

And it's not even over yet. I'm half-expecting to get hit by a meteorite on Xmas eve. And, somehow, some way, I'm sure it will be my fault.

I just want to move and get a decent job. Or go to school. Maybe straighten some things out with a few people, and see whether or not I want to keep them around (or not). Start painting canvases again.

2006 was by far, the wackest year i've been alive.

2007, you better step it up.

you step it up, and make shit happen.

2006 was pretty strange. in 2007 im aiming for:

-applying for lots of scholarships. hopefully i get some just through my applications process to my uc.

-getting a new kitten if we have not gotten one by then. possibly name it cubby the cat.

-travel by air. maybe by ship if the weathers warm.

-new apartment

-a closer and higher paying job when this one ends

-perfecting cupcake decorating

-good grades

-excitement and enthusiam

2006 blew for me, but has been getting progressively better as 2007 has been creepin' up. Through being screwed out of money, getting jumped... augh, 2006=teh suxx0rz.

in 2007, i'm gon'...

* forgettttt about my ex. she's historyyyz.

* get a better job than this shitty math tutoring gig i've got goin' on.

* paint more... and better. get into a better gallery.

* go back to my old stomping grounds and kill it

* drink more (hehehhhh 10 months until I'm 21, even though i look 13)

* lift moar weights so i can get buff to beat off bullies, yanno?

* kitty and allergy medicationnnnz. my apartment is toooooo lonely :/