The Official "What are you doing for New Years" Thread

tutleone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Throwing a party.

I hate going out on Amateur Night, so I always try to get about twenty-thirty good friends, a case of sparkly, and a reasonable assortment of drugs, balloons, beers, food, confetti, and those novelty champagne poppers where you pull the string and it explodes. Fancy-dress, of course.

It's always really fun.

jesus...vegas looks like such a shit hole.

anyway...harvey is correct in his statement. going out on amature night is the shits. we will probably buy a case of champagne and have a small party, drink a few expensive bottle at midnight and eat some good food. minus the $100 bottles of champagne its pretty much going to be like any other weekend night.

im more excited about christmas to honest. i got my girl some bitching presents.

3 years ago I was working for a promotion company that booked bands it was started by the manager of my old band. We rented out a small bar with open bar from 830pm to 10pm ($600) had a free champagne toast at 12 for guests ($400) catered food ($300) one of the bands had their sound system and DJ'd it (free) Raffled of booze and other shit we got free through sponsors. All our close friends got in free 50 people. Then who ever wanted to come out party with the bands the company booked paid $15 we ended up making like $300 on the whole night but it was cool we were really just trying to break even. 120 people in the bar everybody pretty much knew everybody it was one of the best times I ever had for new years.

Last year New Years fuckin sucked...we were stayin in the Bronx but some shit happened and we ended up havin to bounce at like 9 PM. We were just pullin up to the front of my boys crib when midnight hit

After that I got drunk, snuck into my girl's crib, and had really good sex...come to think of it New Years wasn't so bad