Manners

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"This place is hella sketch dude..." "Just watch my back okay?" "Okay... WAIT!" "UM WHAT?" "There's a old guy down on the street!" "Only stop me if you see a cop down there." "OKAY..." All of a sudden he says fuck this and starts running away. I look over the edge and see a cat routing through some trashcans lol. People are spooked so easily. Later that night he sees a cop and gets so scared he starts to run away when the cop follows him he throws a bunch of pens or something over a fence right in front of the guy haha. Fool got fucked over in the end by the cop. He told him what he tagged and where so he got a shit load of comunity service. Fucking idiot deserves it I say anyone that retarded shouldn't be doing anything illegal. Seriously the worst fool I know to be with while bombing. Needless to say I don't run with that cat anymore.

im down to paint with people. you just have to be able to trust them. i only roll with two fools. one of them was with me when we both first painted, and the other one i roll with because he can see a cop from a mile away and doesnt get super sketch

i mainly paint daytime with one other dude. that way we no whats up with each other.

i only paint with one other person really, saves alot of trouble wen ya have to bail.

i keep to myself as beef is wak and if alot of people know who you are then trouble finds you

I'm with Tango 24 on the subject. I only take one person with me when I go bombing. Usually he doesn't even go with me, I usually go alone. Too many distractions, but on the other hand, it is good to have someone there to watch your back. Downside...if they get caught...will they snitch on you??