Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

This 7-11 steak and cheese is fuckikn amazing

i don't fuck with shit from 7-11 anymore. those hot dogs are disgusting. ever since that half-retarded chinese kid was at the counter chewing a nasty hot dog with his mouth open with stinky chilli right in my face. combine that with a white guy one time telling me not to buy hot dogs from those "habibis"

i only go to 7-11 for the slurpees...or the occasional bag of chips....i just said agreed cause ayebee told me to.

That's what I like to hear haha

And yes, the go go taquitos can be quite delicous, especially the buffalo chicken one

they dont try to jew you on the cheese machine...

...they dont try to jew you on the cheese machine...

........they dont try to jew you on the cheese machine......

that is the funniest thing I have heard all week

dude im serious.

ill be gettin my cheese on.. and habib is all like.. "no more cheese! you pay extra".. hey dunecoon.. the sign says free cheese..

or the fucking machine is out of cheese that really gets me pissed off becauae i done already opended up the chips.

matter of fact.. fuck that place. 7-11 can burn to the ground. 8/10 times they always fuck something up.

they don't have any 7-11's where I live

Im so depressed.....seriosly

look on the bright side, at least you dont have to worry about gettin jewed on the cheese machine....

i think my fellow spics might hate me for it.....but i seriously enjoy their "go-go taquitos"

they are fucking delicious!

come on man you gotta rep where you from at seven's!! these mainland fools don't know about musubi, manapua and pork hash at 7/11. the char siu ones from there are nasty but i eat the curry chicken and sweet potato sometimes...and the bbq chicken or spam and egg musubi. we got a way bigger selection of food at hawaii 7/11 than most places i've been.

i think my fellow spics might hate me for it.....but i seriously enjoy their "go-go taquitos"

they are fucking delicious!

co-signed.

most the liquor stores around here close at 12 so i always end up at 711 for the last 40 of the night.. I usually grab a spicy hotdog and some chili fritos on the way out.

Yeah, I've had some real Philly shit's, not bad

I was 9 Redbull and vodka's deep last night, I could have eaten dog shit and I prolly would have raved about it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now