World Of Warcraft

ThaNoisyOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Have you ever got bored and picked up Diablo 2 again to remember what the game was like? I got bored of that shit in five minutes. Video games in general are really, really dissappointing. Im about to never play another one so I can just have memories of jr high playing video games and having my head explode from the graphics of PS1.

Modern videogames will never compare to being 12 with a playstation.

word....every game that ive stolen recently sucks..what a waste of my fucking time...nothing can compare to being young playin games

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
i'd play it if it didn't cost money.

^some months after saying this, i started playing.

i had a severe bout of depression and was developing a drinking problem. out every night.

i intentionally started playing because i'd heard how addictive it is. i figured $15/month is less than i spend in a night of BEER AND CHICKS WOOO

i do think it makes me more comfortable staying home at night and probably saves me money/brain cells/drama in the end. that said, it does interfere with my productivity every now and then. but if it wasn't wow, it'd be something else; i'm just an unmotivated, lazy fucker.

anyway, i searched for this thread to see if anybody else played here.

surprisingly, i know more female wow nertz than males irl. three aunts, a girl i know from college, a girl i know from going to soccer games, and a girl i used to fuck around with. i can only think of 2 dudes irl. this is odd, because conventional wisdom suggests that there are no girls on the internet.

realm: area 52

main: bull tank warr

i hope everyone's got the flaming out of their system. i understand it. but fuck it, real life is just as pathetic.

i hope everyone's got the flaming out of their system. i understand it. but fuck it, real life is just as pathetic.

No, it is fucking not. Not even close to being as faggoty as that shit. Fugly ass geek womenfolk might play this shit but real girls are not met in a fucking WoW game.

Fuck you, i'd rather drink myself into chronic liver failure than play WoW as a subsitute.