World Of Warcraft

ThaNoisyOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

only the worst game in the world where you channel all your hopes and dreams

into being a taint tickling elf or sodomite ogre and dream of life as a king and comment on the winter olympics watching women's curling saying "id hit that" but cant talk to women in real life because you have no keyboard or headset and have wasted months of your life earning digital medals and respect from people youll never meet nor would even like...homos and fragile uncoordinated, junior varsity rejects who had to become team managers because their moms wrote them excuses and fake doctors notes for being twinks...

i personally watched a buddy become an even bigger pile of shit it was sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptAcPtDDYRs

i tried it once, not really that fun. but i can see how peopel get madd addicted to it. sad thing is, i know of more than a few people who revolve their lives around it. i once had a co-worker call in sick then switch the next days' schedule with me cuz ... in his own words "yo, i gotta go with my guild to clear house in this crazy ass hoarde army area! i'm gonna get some epic armor!" .......whatever the fuck that means.

only the worst game in the world where you channel all your hopes and dreams

into being a taint tickling elf or sodomite ogre and dream of life as a king and comment on the winter olympics watching women's curling saying "id hit that" but cant talk to women in real life because you have no keyboard or headset and have wasted months of your life earning digital medals and respect from people youll never meet nor would even like...homos and fragile uncoordinated, junior varsity rejects who had to become team managers because their moms wrote them excuses and fake doctors notes for being twinks...

i personally watched a buddy become an even bigger pile of shit it was sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptAcPtDDYRs

12oz?

I used to play diablo 2

I would play WOW but i never really liked that whole idea of paying to play on a consistent basis

Have you ever got bored and picked up Diablo 2 again to remember what the game was like? I got bored of that shit in five minutes. Video games in general are really, really dissappointing. Im about to never play another one so I can just have memories of jr high playing video games and having my head explode from the graphics of PS1.

Modern videogames will never compare to being 12 with a playstation.

i tried it once, not really that fun. but i can see how peopel get madd addicted to it. sad thing is, i know of more than a few people who revolve their lives around it. i once had a co-worker call in sick then switch the next days' schedule with me cuz ... in his own words "yo, i gotta go with my guild to clear house in this crazy ass hoarde army area! i'm gonna get some epic armor!" .......whatever the fuck that means.

haha, I know some dude who is the exact same. Dude leaves to go home early on his birthday for that shit.

Have you ever got bored and picked up Diablo 2 again to remember what the game was like? I got bored of that shit in five minutes. Video games in general are really, really dissappointing. Im about to never play another one so I can just have memories of jr high playing video games and having my head explode from the graphics of PS1.

Modern videogames will never compare to being 12 with a playstation.

yeah i picked up diablo again a year ago, it was fun for a day. final fantasy was the shit.