TORONTO APPERCIATION THREAD

fuckyouandurbabymomma

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even people from toronto say its wack out there.

Appreciating toronto is like appreciating dried up tofu.

Its not possible to hate Montreal, could be the best city in North America if the winters were a little more mild.

Ok a lot more mild but the place is capo status.

And as for dried up tofu, useless giant antenna looking stuctures that's serve no purpose other than making a skyline look like it has a remote control don't impress me.

That being said I havnt been to toronto since I was a kid. My family is from scarborough but most have relocated to Vancouver.

Any time I've been to montreal I've done the same thing,at the same shitty bars/clubs and seen the same hagard crop of stuck up out of town girls........that being said...........I've done the same shit in toronto........Vancouver's only saving grace was looking over and seeing mountains.

Whats worse then all those places are the morons that take WAY to much pride in where they live.....

Any time I've been to montreal I've done the same thing,at the same shitty bars/clubs and seen the same hagard crop of stuck up out of town girls........that being said...........I've done the same shit in toronto........Vancouver's only saving grace was looking over and seeing mountains.

Whats worse then all those places are the morons that take WAY to much pride in where they live.....

Visibly upset?

It's just the good old T. vs MTL attitude, its always been that way.

You are right about the bars, they are wack, because they are packed with ugly graff groopies from TO and Ottawa. You need to hit the french spots or something more on point than Blizzarts and Blue dog. :lol:

And i am proud of my city, maybe if yours was half as dope you would be proud of it too.

I must say HSA is a dope graff n dance crew.

B)

i think alotta times, tho not all, if your visiting a city your time had there will largley depend on who your with.

i aint sayin your opinions arent valid, in fact quite the contrary. they are places you have been to and formed an opinion on. thats what traveling is about, sort of.

but ya i mean iv been to mediocer cities and had crazy times and been to other highly recommended places by myself without knowing anyone and couldnt understand what there really was to like about it.

either way, i think Mtl is about as world class as it gets both as a city itself and culturaly. its the perfect size, has a dense population but isnt an absolute sprwaling jungle like t.o.

Visibly upset?

It's just the good old T. vs MTL attitude, its always been that way.

You are right about the bars, they are wack, because they are packed with ugly graff groopies from TO and Ottawa. You need to hit the french spots or something more on point than Blizzarts and Blue dog. :lol:

And i am proud of my city, maybe if yours was half as dope you would be proud of it too.

I must say HSA is a dope graff n dance crew.

B)

See heres the thing..........I'm not from Toronto.....I was going to make a shirt that says that after Joey B was talking shit at me from being from "toronto" one time. I have family in Montreal and I go a few times a year, I think I'm just over it.......like when I was coming up I was so fucking amped on skating and painting there! I've had some retarded good times there and i will always have a good time while I'm there I just don't hype it up.

RC.....I think I hung out with you while in Van....lol.... I had a fuck ton of fun there and I streaked more trains in a few trips to the spots then I have anywhere else.......I hated the sky train,every girl I picked up was from Ontario?????? The scenery was retarded and I got buffed everything I did that was on wheels!

I dont buy in to the city rivalry shit.........i'm a canuk.I hate on the americans,then I spend lots of time there

tdot.jpg?w=720&h=479

LOL

the wall of fame is right outside... HSA

i feel lame typing this because its almost a "thing" here to hate on the transit system here now, but i really do hate the ttc... & have long before all the noise on the news that recently passed

motherfuckers always go on a strike at timed intervals, holding patrons hostage at the worst times... whenever they fuck up (which is often), they are seen outraged on TV playing the victim...

ive probably met/seen no more than 10-15 workers/operators that werent useless pricks who answers everything in grunts & dust old people in the cold because its too "full"

fuck a private company pulling that shit on a city, anywhere

/endrant

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TONIGHT

i really noticed that shit when i was there, everything is what are you saying.

lol i say that twenty times a day, and my friend's seven year old was asking me what i'm saying the other day.

i thought that was everywhere.

I love this city, but the transit and city council sucks, and i've ranted about that shit wayyyy too much on the 12oz over the years.

girls, food, and bars and clubs are all great, though. until the entire city becomes the capital of Chinada, anyway.

I hated the sky train,every girl I picked up was from Ontario?????? The scenery was retarded and I got buffed everything I did that was on wheels!

no lies there, tho for public transit its pretty much the same everywhere. graff is over in vancouver. both stylewise and police wise which is a real shame not just for the obvious reasons but because vancouver was a hotspot to both outta towners and locals and for good reason.

sux. dunno if we chilled before tho dawgs. i do know who you are, pretty sure we hadnt but who knows. i do take not of yer shit tho, i like yer panels. caught one within this past week as a matter of fact.

no lies there, tho for public transit its pretty much the same everywhere. graff is over in vancouver. both stylewise and police wise which is a real shame not just for the obvious reasons but because vancouver was a hotspot to both outta towners and locals and for good reason.

sux. dunno if we chilled before tho dawgs. i do know who you are, pretty sure we hadnt but who knows. i do take not of yer shit tho, i like yer panels. caught one within this past week as a matter of fact.

because of your name on here I thought you were my ol pal from that crew! Thanks man.I'm coming back there real soon. I like visiting.......couldn't live there

1993646911_02-03-09_21071.JPG.c19fc7ad4f40c0431d3b66ab84953273.JPG

Statements like this are probably why Canadians hate on toronto. Not hating, just saying..

this is true...

it couldnt have been more than a year ago, i watched some documentary on cbc about the vancouver vs toronto "beef". it was redundant, but sort of interesting

mainly because the guy representing toronto had an eyepatch

I lived in toronto, I was born in Montreal, I've lived in Jersey, just outside philly for 16 years. Toronto is New York without the culture and dirt and Montreal is still crying over not being their own country. Toronto is boring. Not an awful city ... not hating .. it's just boring. Scarborough has the most excitement but still falls short. Just my opinion .. don't hate.