TORONTO APPERCIATION THREAD

fuckyouandurbabymomma

WELL NOW WE ALL KNOW UR OBVIOUSLY NOT FFROM TDOT CUZ PPL FROM TDOT DONT CARE ABOUT SPELLING ERRORS.

Any person who reps an entire city and starts on that "You must not be from ____ because:" is a card carrying member of the "I sucked a lot of dicks to get nowhere, but I got this card for trying!" club. Then to put it in cap locks, well now you're just being redundant in your faggotry. And don't act like you typo'd that shit (I wouldn't care if you did) you spelled tons with an e, cus you're a fancy little canuck whose proud of the few buildings you've ever laid eyes on because you spent all your travel money on graffiti products from your gay little graffiti stores. So grab your basket and pick me a bale of U's so I can read your fancy little interpretation of the word "color."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "thugs" here are a joke but any more then 3 and I'm screwed, being out numbered is being out numbered regardless of the city

I don't konw what you mean by thugs. Cuz people who sling drugs, murder, rob, steal, and do mad jail time are not imaginary. They are real people, and some are even cool people.

But, anyway, fuck Toronto. As I said before, the city is going to shit. If I was a billionaire, I'd build a subway line and name it after me.

• 1 year later...

I hate not buying beer at the corner store in Toronto.

I love the food. No one has better and cheaper and more selection than toronto: not NYC, not any place.

you all should probably care more that broads can go topless in Ontario including toronto.

but yeah, Fuck winter.

I hate not buying beer at the corner store in Toronto.

I love the food. No one has better and cheaper and more selection than toronto: not NYC, not any place.

you all should probably care more that broads can go topless in Ontario including toronto.

but yeah, Fuck winter.

my parents use to have a cottage in wasaga beach, shit was off the hook mad topless bitches givin me boners for days.

yeah,you can get beat up anywhere,but i see a lot of "we are hard also"attitude in toronto which is silly

im from tdot, now i live in alberta, just for a year. I used to paint very frequently and im 5 ' 5 about 160lbs and iv beaten countless hobbos and crack heads, 2 on 1's, 1 on 1's, 3 on 1 even 4 on 1, thats when i really went savage.i was always the one of course. in alberta, even the hick farmer crack head town that im in, all i had to do is beat the fuck out of a couple of peeps no big deal at all and no1 dares say shit to me or anything. and im not a big dude at all, and i aint cocky or anything. im not "thug" either. but comparing my fights in tdot to this crack head hick town in ab, they ain't shit and i see why you hear all bout about "we are hard attitude" coming from tdot.

Toronto is not hard. Downtown is certainly not hard..and why ever would you want it to be. The people who claim hard in Toronto are all from the suburbs, which can get pretty fucked up in certain areas. People get shot and stabbed and robbed...scarborough, jane corridor, even up in markham and those places but it is nowhere near the level of big USA cities and you know why? People in canada lack a certain desperation that poor people in the usa have. Canadians have a slightly better social safety net and even if you are dead ass broke you can still take your kids to the doctor. Combine that with the fact that not every little thug fuck owns a gun in Canada and yeah...its a lot less 'hard'

Id go nearly anywhere in Toronto alone at night, to paint or whatever. I would never ever ever dream of doing that in parts of the usa.

• 1 year later...