experi-mentally challenged.

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

sorry i couldn't resist. sorry its not something to smoke a blunt to.

I disagree, I think it would be 'mad ill' to smoke blunts to...

lol I like the brain....very 'mad scientist'

-you cant quote the thing, it fucks up the sound... -seeking

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Re: experi-mentally challenged.

Originally posted by evileats

I disagree, I think it would be 'mad ill' to smoke blunts to...

I will be thinking of that next time Im at Christiania...... :P

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

excessive flasturbation and bad DHR imitation gets the THUMBS DOWN.

hey graff jesus.

1. how is the flash excessive? i find it extremely minimal and choppy i just wanted the piece to move.

2. the music is a 3 second audio clip, any changes occur when the loop from both movies line up differently so it is actually completely random. the sample is just a distorted breakbeat with a voice sample. so dont tell me about DHR, because this is 3 seconds of audio. all the modulation and "speedbreak" sound comes from the overlapping of the movie i posted along with someone that quoted me and it pasted another movie. they dont load at the exact same time so the beat is really completely intiuitive to the way the movie loads.

dont step to me about DHR because you wont win.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey graff jesus.

1. how is the flash excessive? i find it extremely minimal and choppy i just wanted the piece to move.

2. the music is a 3 second audio clip, any changes occur when the loop from both movies line up differently so it is actually completely random. the sample is just a distorted breakbeat with a voice sample. so dont tell me about DHR, because this is 3 seconds of audio. all the modulation and "speedbreak" sound comes from the overlapping of the movie i posted along with someone that quoted me and it pasted another movie. they dont load at the exact same time so the beat is really completely intiuitive to the way the movie loads.

dont step to me about DHR because you wont win.

yes yes we all know you love DHR so much or you wouldn't have imitated them with your audio exploits. it's ok i liked it too before someone quoted you and we got the trainwreck effect going.

the flash is excessive in that you're "self promoting". i don't know why this is bad exactly but ask the other kids on the board because it only seems like "arrogant idiots" do it.

just trying to fit in here. don't worry i've got my shorts and long socks on along with my floppy haircut rocking. i'll be like everyone else real soon.

:D

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

yes yes we all know you love DHR so much or you wouldn't have imitated them with your audio exploits. it's ok i liked it too before someone quoted you and we got the trainwreck effect going.

the flash is excessive in that you're "self promoting". i don't know why this is bad exactly but ask the other kids on the board because it only seems like "arrogant idiots" do it.

just trying to fit in here. don't worry i've got my shorts and long socks on along with my floppy haircut rocking. i'll be like everyone else real soon.

:D

1. immitated them? the only slight similarity would be BOMB20 if i can immitate BOMB20 with three seconds of audio then that actually pretty cool.

2. i dont send my graffiti to people, and rarely post in online. THIS IS A FLASH DESIGN that has no purpose other than online, so i am not promoting myself- this is the actual art, without putting it online what the fuck would i do with a flash movie??? i cant put it in public like graffiti.

3. alright dont try to profile my appearance cause you are way off. i know you all think you figured things out when you learned about "emo" but man you are still in the dark.

Archived