history of human experimentation

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder which is worse - the stuff we are reading about here, or the small part of the back of my brain going "cool."

What? Science is fun.

Ah, blow me.

And by and by, it's the "Hitler Channel" not the "SS Channel" - that's why they have the golden "H" in the corner of the screen. Those guys can tie anything, and I mean anything, into Hitler.

fermentor: you had mentioned reading alot of books on the subject. that's all.

Hmmm, you might have me confused with someone else. I think it's an interesting topic and I'm familiar with some of the mythology and conspiracy theories concerning the Third Reich and it's experiments. A lot of what they did was just stupid shit, like injecting people with bleach or something to see if they turned into a superhuman or stopped being Jewish. There may have been some valid research that emerged out that horror, but most of it was probably destroyed. A lot of those camps, the Nazis just lit fires and ran once the Allies started pouring in. The rest was probably confiscated by the US and European governments.

It would be easy to speculate that some of the research done by the Nazis was put towards bioweapons development. The Germans were the ones who started using gas, anyways, in the first World War. Maybe they were injecting people in concentration camps with potential "cures" or vaccinations against bioweapons and mustard gas, I think that sounds right.

Was he, now?

yeah. he was. i forget his docs name, but dude was injecting him with a mix of vitamins and nazi meth amphets. he was also given tranqs to sleep at night. of course, he did need them...after being fueled by chemical energy all day.... it was said that every morning hitlers doctor came to his room when he woke up and gave him one of his injections. look it up, man. i'm tired of doing the grunt work for people. no offense to you, btw. i'm just sayin'.

yeah, he was... urrbody loved meth in the 40's. Seriously, my friend's grandpa used to tell stories about WWII where he and his buddies would be up for weeks at a time a geeked out... he had every kind of story from practically bored to death in the barracks to insane on leave to actual combat both expected and unexpected. They say he pioneered some of the Meth explosion around here back in the 60's... I know he got a lot of shit, never seen him work, hardly see him sit still though... 80 year old lunatic, prolly been awake enough to add 10 years.

yeah. he was. i forget his docs name, but dude was injecting him with a mix of vitamins and nazi meth amphets. he was also given tranqs to sleep at night. of course, he did need them...after being fueled by chemical energy all day.... it was said that every morning hitlers doctor came to his room when he woke up and gave him one of his injections. look it up, man. i'm tired of doing the grunt work for people. no offense to you, btw. i'm just sayin'.

Actually, I'm not surprised if he was, it's not like the guy was living the easy life. Shit, just think of what they pump the president up with. Listen to the shit that JFK was prescribed and he wasn't even trying to defend his country on all sides by land.

This is what Wikipedia says, for what it's worth, in the history section of meth:

"

Methamphetamine was first synthesized from ephedrine in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagayoshi Nagai. [6] In 1919, crystallized methamphetamine was synthesized by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine. The related compound amphetamine was first synthesized in Germany in 1887 by Lazar Edeleanu.

One of the earliest uses of amphetamine occurred during World War II when the German military dispensed the stimulant under the trade name Pervitin to troops.[7] The drug was widely distributed across rank and division, from elite forces to tank crews and aircraft personnel. Chocolates dosed with methamphetamine were known as Fliegerschokolade ("flyer's chocolate") when given to pilots, or Panzerschokolade ("tanker's chocolate") when distributed to tank crews. From 1942 until his death in 1945, Adolf Hitler was given daily intravenous injections of methamphetamine by his personal physician, Theodor Morell,[8] as a treatment for depression and fatigue. It is possible that the Parkinson-like symptons which Hitler increasingly developed from 1940 onwards were related to his use of this drug."

Not quite meth, but amphetimine, which is different. Adderall is amphetimine-salts, so you can imagine what they were being given.

Nazis tested cocaine on camp inmates

Jeevan Vasagar in Berlin

Nazi researchers used concentration camp inmates to test a cocaine-based "wonder drug" they hoped would enhance the performance of German troops, it was reported yesterday.

Prisoners at Sachsenhausen who were given the drug, code-named D-IX, were forced to march in circles carrying 20kg packs. They were able to march 55 miles without resting.

The German news magazine Focus quoted an eye-witness report by a prisoner who wrote: "At first the members of the punishment battalion whistled and sang songs. [but] most of them had collapsed after the first 24 hours."

The pills contained a mix of cocaine, the amphetamine pervitin and a morphine-related painkiller, according to Focus, which said that Nazi scientists began experimenting with the drug in 1944.

It was hoped the drug would give soldiers almost unlimited fighting powers at a time when the German armies were in retreat.

The researcher Wolf Kemper, who uncovered the project, said: "The aim was to use D-IX to redefine the limits of human endurance."

Nazi doctors were enthusiastic about the results, and planned to supply all German troops with the pills, but the war ended before D-IX could be put into mass production.

Hitler was against drug use, particularly condemning the use of cocaine, a popular society drug in the 1920s that the Nazis called "devil's stuff".

But the Third Reich did not have the same scruples when it came to military use of drugs. Amphetamines were mass-produced for use at the front, the same article reported.

Despite doctors' warnings about their side-effects, amphetamine pills were in every first-aider's kit to give to exhausted soldiers.

http://amphetamines.com/nazidrug.html

pervitin-spiders.jpg

Benzedrine-like drug, Pervitin, causes a spider to build a one-sided web. After laying a foundation for a large web it becomes so restless under the stimulant that it cannot co-ordinate. It weaves back and forth at one end only, laying down too many strands there but not completing the whole net

Hitler's Drugged Soldiers

By Andreas Ulrich

The Nazis preached abstinence in the name of promoting national health. But when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg, they had no qualms about pumping their soldiers full of drugs and alcohol. Speed was the drug of choice, but many others became addicted to morphine and alcohol.

In a letter dated November 9, 1939, to his "dear parents and siblings" back home in Cologne, a young soldier stationed in occupied Poland wrote: "It's tough out here, and I hope you'll understand if I'm only able to write to you once every two to four days soon. Today I'm writing you mainly to ask for some Pervitin ...; Love, Hein."

Pervitin, a stimulant commonly known as speed today, was the German army's -- the Wehrmacht's -- wonder drug.

On May 20, 1940, the 22-year-old soldier wrote to his family again: "Perhaps you could get me some more Pervitin so that I can have a backup supply?" And, in a letter sent from Bromberg on July 19, 1940, he wrote: "If at all possible, please send me some more Pervitin." The man who wrote these letters became a famous writer later in life. He was Heinrich Boell, and in 1972 he was the first German to be awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in the post-war period.

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed. The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940. The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance. The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

After it was first introduced into the market in 1938, Pervitin, a methamphetamine drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company, quickly became a top seller among the German civilian population. According to a report in the Klinische Wochenschrift ("Clinical Weekly"), the supposed wonder drug was brought to the attention of Otto Ranke, a military doctor and director of the Institute for General and Defense Physiology at Berlin's Academy of Military Medicine. The effects of amphetamines are similar to those of the adrenaline produced by the body, triggering a heightened state of alert. In most people, the substance increases self-confidence, concentration and the willingness to take risks, while at the same time reducing sensitivity to pain, hunger and thirst, as well as reducing the need for sleep. In September 1939, Ranke tested the drug on 90 university students, and concluded that Pervitin could help the Wehrmacht win the war. At first Pervitin was tested on military drivers who participated in the invasion of Poland. Then, according to criminologist Wolf Kemper, it was "unscrupulously distributed to troops fighting at the front."

Thirty-five million tablets

During the short period between April and July of 1940, more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) were shipped to the German army and air force. Some of the tablets, each containing three milligrams of active substance, were sent to the Wehrmacht's medical divisions under the code name OBM, and then distributed directly to the troops. A rush order could even be placed by telephone if a shipment was urgently needed. The packages were labeled "Stimulant," and the instructions recommended a dose of one to two tablets "only as needed, to maintain sleeplessness."

Even then, doctors were concerned about the fact that the regeneration phase after taking the drug was becoming increasingly long, and that the effect was gradually decreasing among frequent users. In isolated cases, users experienced health problems like excessive perspiration and circulatory disorders, and there were even a few deaths. Leonardo Conti, the German Reich's minister of health and an adherent of Adolf Hitler's belief in asceticism, attempted to restrict the use of the pill, but was only moderately successful, at least when it came to the Wehrmacht. Although Pervitin was classified as a restricted substance on July 1, 1941, under the Opium Law, ten million tablets were shipped to troops that same year.

Pervitin was generally viewed as a proven drug to be used when soldiers were likely to be subjected to extreme stress. A memorandum for navy medical officers stated the following: "Every medical officer must be aware that Pervitin is a highly differentiated and powerful stimulant, a tool that enables him, at any time, to actively and effectively help certain individuals within his range of influence achieve above-average performance."

http://amphetamines.com/nazi.html

The Nazi leadership had a lot of hopes about the use of D-IX wonder drug

New research shows that Nazis were going to turn their soldiers to robots with the help of a special chemical. Until recently, the chemical has been kept secret. So-called Experiment D-IX started in November of the year 1944 in Sachsenhausen concentration camp. Eighteen prisoners were marching on the semicircular square, which was used for daily call-overs. The prisoners were carrying backpacks that weighed 20 kilos each. They were circling the square non-stop, while Odd Nansen, Arctic explorer’s son, was watching them from the window of his barracks. Years later, after the war was over, he said that those marching people on the square were called “pill patrol.” They could march without a rest up to 90 kilometers a day. Everyone knew that they were like guinea-pigs that were used for testing the new method for preserving the energy of a human body.

Hitler’s chemists wanted to find out, how long those people could last. At first, those poor prisoners sang songs and whistled various melodies as they marched. Twenty-four hours later, the majority of them fell down on the ground dead. Nazi chemists tested their new wonder pills on those people. The pills were called D-IX. This was also the work code of the whole experiment. The pills contained cocaine together with other drugs. As the Third Reich leaders believed, the new pills were supposed to turn German soldiers into tireless and fearless warriors.

Hamburg-based criminologist Wolf Kemper believes that D-IX pills were Hitler’s last secret development. The pills should have helped him to win the war, which was about to be lost for fascist Germany. Kemper deals with the studies of little-known events of the latest months of World War II. The description of those events will be included in his new book about the use of drugs during the Third Reich era. It is an open secret that the big-time Nazi propaganda held up any drug addiction to shame. Such propaganda was launched back in 1993: Nazis basically lambasted the “devilish” cocaine – the major drug of the demoralized European Bohemia of the 1920s. However, the Nazi regime did not hesitate to let its soldiers use those drugs, trying to turn them into thoughtless robots.

The use of an amphetamine called pervitine was a usual thing at the Western front in the very beginning of the war. Nazi leaders believed that the use of that stimulant would inspire their troops to noble and heroic deeds for the sake of the victory. A factory of the Berlin company Temmel, which manufactured pervitine, supplied the Nazi Army and the Luftwaffe with 29 million of pervitine pills during the period of April-December of 1939. The Ground troops high command ordered to keep that a secret. Official documents mentioned the drug under the code name obm. Yet, Nazis underestimated pervitine’s side effects. The “consumers” could not do without the drug really soon. In 1939, German doctors determined during their inspections at the Western front that the soldiers used pervitine without any control at all. The period to recover from the drug effect was getting longer and longer, while attention concentration ability was getting weaker and weaker. This eventually resulted in messages of lethal outcome in several Nazi divisions in France and Poland. Doctors’ warnings were left with no attention. All orderly bags were filled with that dangerous drug during the last years of the war. They prescribed pervitine pills to anyone, who had any ailing complaints.

Nazis conducted more and more of their tests with the new wonder chemical, although the war was coming to its end. It occurred to the Third Reich leaders to launch the series production of the new D-IX substance on March 16, 1944. Vice Admiral Helmut Heye stated at a session with pharmacologists and small military units commanders that there should be a new medicine invented to help German soldiers stand the tense situation longer and to make them feel more uplifting than usual in any situation. After the war, the admiral became a Bundestag deputy for defense issues, by the way. Heye’s suggestion was completely supported by such an influential figure as Otto Skortseni (after the successful operation to release Mussolini in September of 1943, the commander of the Fridental special unit was awarded with the German National Hero title). Skortseni was searching for a new drug for his division for long. After he had a very detailed conversation with the leadership of Hitler’s headquarters in Berlin, there was a group of researchers set up in the city of Kiel. The group was presided over by pharmacology professor Gerhard Orchehovsky. The group was given a task to develop and launch the production of the needed drug. Criminologist Kemper believes that the plan was approved by Adolf Hitler himself: none of such projects could be implemented without his approval.

Orchehovsky came to conclusion after several months of hard work at Kiel University labs that he finally created the needed substance. One pill contained five milligrams of cocaine, three milligrams of pervitine, five milligrams of eucodal (morphine-based painkiller), as well as synthetic cocaine that was produced by the company Merk. The latter drug was used by German fighter pilots during World War I as a stimulant for their large-distance sorties. The invented cocktail of drugs was supposed to be tested by mini-submarine crewmen first. The results were supposed to be checked during their navigation in the Kiel Bay. Skortseni ordered to send him a thousand of those pills. He wanted to test their action on the members of the Forelle diversionary unit of submariners, which was a part of Danube destructive unit of the German death squad.

Researcher Kemper came to conclusion that the results of the tests were very inspiring. That made Nazi leaders continue the experiments, testing the new drug on the people, who walked in circles 24 hours a day, carrying 20 kilos backpacks. Those people were Sachsenhausen concentration camp prisoners. They became like laboratory guinea-pigs in November of 1944. The goal of the experiment was to determine the new stamina limit for D-IX exposed humans. Medical records of that time show that several participants of the experiment felt fine with only two or three short stops a day: “The considerable reduction of the need in sleep is very impressive. This drug disables man’s action ability and will.” In other words, D-IX made a human being a robot. The results of all those tests inspired their initiators to supply D-IX drug to the entire Nazi Army. However, they failed to launch the mass production of the substance. Allies’ victories at both fronts in winter and spring in 1945 resulted in the collapse of the Nazi regime. The absurd dream of the wonder drug was crushed.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/7204_Nazi.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

PETA's Horrible Secret

We all know that PETA is quite possibly the most annoying and certainly the most arrogant of all the leftist groups currently attempting to alter our way of life. However, I doubt that outside of a few nosy people and former PETA employees anyone knows how they care for homeless pets in Hampton Roads, Virginia (their headquarters, right)...They kill them!

That's right, this warm fuzzy bastion of animal rights kills every once beloved family pet who has the misfortune of being carried through PETA's doors. People take animals to PETA instead of local shelters because they believe that they will be placed into a home and will not be put down. Unlike local animal shelters, PETA doesn't even bother trying to find homes for these pets. All of them are killed within a few hours. In fact, PETA has gone through several area vets, and they refused to euthanize healthy animals. Finally PETA constructed their own facilities for this practice.

A former PETA employee spoke of one particular incident that burned into her mind forever: A teary-eyed man showed up at PETA headquarters one day with his beloved pet rabbit. The man had grown old and sick and was no longer able to care properly for his friend. He supplied a cage, bed, toys, and even vet records for this pet. He was assured by PETA workers that they would take "good care" of his rabbit and find him a home. The man left distraught but no doubt believing that his friend would be able to live out the rest of his life in a loving, compassionate home...PETA workers carried him to the 'death house' immediately and ended his life!

PETA doesn't stop with animals who are dropped off at their facility. No, they actively seek out animals throughout the community to kill. PETA sets traps to catch roaming animals all over Hampton Roads. These traps are designed to catch cats, many of these are not just strays but people's pets. They have even ventured onto a local federal installation, where they captured dozens of cats and immediately killed them. The cats at this particular facility were living in a 'feral cat colony'. They were well fed, spayed and neutered, and received regular veterinary care at the expense of the government workers. PETA in their renowned arrogance decided that they knew better and illegally entered the installation several times, stole these people's cats and ended their lives.

PETA employees and volunteers regularly enter private property to capture animals, which according to former PETA employees are often times people's pets - someone's cat out for a midnight stroll or even just sitting in their owner's yard! Car loads of cats are regularly brought to PETA headquarters by employees and volunteers whose job it is to 'round them up'. One such volunteer has brought in hundreds of cats, many wearing tags bearing the name and address of their owner. The animals are loaded into a small storage shed, where they sometimes sit for several hours in the heat and cold...awaiting their date with the executioner.

We have all seen the outrageous costumes worn by PETA wackos. As an example of just how callous and truly bizarre these people truly are, two of the employees who perform the euthanizations came to a PETA function dressed as syringes! PETA's co-founder (Alex Pacheco) left the group over its absurd policy of feline genocide. PETA's mission statement, written by that group's leader Ingrid Newkirk states "We believe that animals have an intrinsic worth of their own". So Ms. Newkirk...Did you forget your mission?

In researching this article, I spoke to former PETA employees as well as people whose pets have been stolen by PETA (which were undoubtedly killed). Everyone of these people were willing to talk to me but insisted I not divulge their names or even the cities in which they now reside! When I asked one of these people why she was so afraid of retribution from PETA, I was told..."They will take it out on my animals".

Ingrid Newkirk is not only hypocritical but incredibly cruel. Euthanasia is something which is at times necessary, I know this all too well as I have had to make this heart-breaking decision. It is something that is done as a last resort, not a first response. It is a decision which must be made out of love and compassion, with a great deal of soul-searching. It is not something to be committed out of haste and blind loyalty to some feminazi. It is done to end suffering or when all efforts to find one a home has failed. It must never be done to animals that don't belong to you! ***

someone save me from my malnutrition hahaha

no but seriously i need some advice

im 16 and i have to eat what ever is in the fridge and alot of the foods arent a good source of protien.. im trying to turn vegan but im forced to be a vegetarian because i have to drink milk and eat eggs and cheese

what do i do rack some beans ??

lol