Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeroCool

Zoo Animals are so depressing.....

One day when the Sf zoo was free I decided to go get wasted and take my girlfriend out and do something nice for her and I knew this sappy shit was going to make her wetter than a whore eyeballying a 50 spot. When we got there we noticed that all the animals were depressed and boring. I wanted to liven shit up like let's say steal a penguin and dump em in the lions cage to see if they'd play with each other. By the way the penguins were looking extra tasty. I shouldve actually stolen one so I could take it home and cook the little bastard up.

myperfectdayinsf101006088.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006086.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006084.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006082.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006079.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006078.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006071.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006068.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006093.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006095.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006097.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006098.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006099.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006100.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006102.jpg

This is when you know you're in Frisco

myperfectdayinsf101006116.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What the fuck else are they supposed to do...they are in a cage.

If I went to your house and looked at you all I would see is your lazy ass watching tv and posting on 12oz...boring.

Only when I'm not drunk.

I expected them to at least get up look around or something. When something has crushed your spirit enough not to look up I feel it's time for the animals just to commit suicide.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Um...I don't think its from having their spirit crushed, since most of these animals where probably breed in captivity.

I think its just laziness and comfort of their surroundings...These animals don't need to hunt like their wild counterparts..and since most animal instincts are to survive and hunt...they really don't have shit to do but wait for their food.

So now they are like domesticated animals...if you have a dog and keep him in doors all the time what does it do?? Eventually all it does is just sleep and wake up to eat and then goes back to sleep.

One day when the Sf zoo was free I decided to go get wasted and take my girlfriend out and do something nice for her and I knew this sappy shit was going to make her wetter than a whore eyeballying a 50 spot. When we got there we noticed that all the animals were depressed and boring. I wanted to liven shit up like let's say steal a penguin and dump em in the lions cage to see if they'd play with each other. By the way the penguins were looking extra tasty. I shouldve actually stolen one so I could take it home and cook the little bastard up.

myperfectdayinsf101006079.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006078.jpg

maybe they were all hung over...it looks like the polah beah hada keggah

Yeah that keg was pretty funny.

The billboard fucking cracks me up.

Are you?

Gay.com

Way to be fucking subtle about it.

so...

ARE YOU...?...

Damn Bokals take it easy...

I know how you want everyone to be gay in some odd 12 oz gay orgy but if you read the top line where I mentioned I had a girlfriend you'd understand it would never work out between us. I'm straight and you'll just have to get your ass grabs somewhere else because this meat department is fucking closed.

i went to this zoo in florida earlier this year.. it was fun!

Animals move around more in florida zoos (and themeparks) thanks to the pleasant weather, larger than usual enclosures, a program of 'problem solving skills' tests with food rewards and amphetamines.

aren't california zoo's supposed to be the best..

(san diego)...

and it's okay if i got denied by zerocool...

wouldn't want to look like a total loser walking down castro street with him..

after all he/she is zero cool!

eastbay...

You know I was actually going to suggest that since everyone thinks hes gay. It'd be like an awesome joke to for him to bomb that billboard.

But some1 you got to stop mentiong EB all the time you're starting to look a bit iffy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now