Zoo Animals are so depressing.....

ZeroCool

One day when the Sf zoo was free I decided to go get wasted and take my girlfriend out and do something nice for her and I knew this sappy shit was going to make her wetter than a whore eyeballying a 50 spot. When we got there we noticed that all the animals were depressed and boring. I wanted to liven shit up like let's say steal a penguin and dump em in the lions cage to see if they'd play with each other. By the way the penguins were looking extra tasty. I shouldve actually stolen one so I could take it home and cook the little bastard up.

myperfectdayinsf101006088.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006086.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006084.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006082.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006079.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006078.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006071.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006068.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006093.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006095.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006097.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006098.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006099.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006100.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006102.jpg

This is when you know you're in Frisco

myperfectdayinsf101006116.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What the fuck else are they supposed to do...they are in a cage.

If I went to your house and looked at you all I would see is your lazy ass watching tv and posting on 12oz...boring.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Um...I don't think its from having their spirit crushed, since most of these animals where probably breed in captivity.

I think its just laziness and comfort of their surroundings...These animals don't need to hunt like their wild counterparts..and since most animal instincts are to survive and hunt...they really don't have shit to do but wait for their food.

So now they are like domesticated animals...if you have a dog and keep him in doors all the time what does it do?? Eventually all it does is just sleep and wake up to eat and then goes back to sleep.

One day when the Sf zoo was free I decided to go get wasted and take my girlfriend out and do something nice for her and I knew this sappy shit was going to make her wetter than a whore eyeballying a 50 spot. When we got there we noticed that all the animals were depressed and boring. I wanted to liven shit up like let's say steal a penguin and dump em in the lions cage to see if they'd play with each other. By the way the penguins were looking extra tasty. I shouldve actually stolen one so I could take it home and cook the little bastard up.

myperfectdayinsf101006079.jpg

myperfectdayinsf101006078.jpg

maybe they were all hung over...it looks like the polah beah hada keggah

Damn Bokals take it easy...

I know how you want everyone to be gay in some odd 12 oz gay orgy but if you read the top line where I mentioned I had a girlfriend you'd understand it would never work out between us. I'm straight and you'll just have to get your ass grabs somewhere else because this meat department is fucking closed.

i went to this zoo in florida earlier this year.. it was fun!

Animals move around more in florida zoos (and themeparks) thanks to the pleasant weather, larger than usual enclosures, a program of 'problem solving skills' tests with food rewards and amphetamines.