i guess i only need 4 hours of sleep to function

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not that I'm trying to have shit in common with you ABC. But I'm pretty much like this most the time. I go to bed around 5 or so. Generally I have work in the morning around 9 or 10, so I wake up around 8 or 9. Go to work, when I come home sometimes I manage to nap for an hour or so, usually not...

It kinda freaks my girl out I think.

i read that if you're having trouble sleeping, you shouldn't be on electronics, or reading, because they stimulate the mind and that ain't gonna help you nap.

also, don't try counting sheep jumping a fence, because sheep are active and thinking about jumping will make your mind active. try thinking you're a bird, flying across a meadow, counting how many sleeping sheep you see.

Oh my god its a sheep fucker!!!!

Anyways I totally relate to this, but I find the insomnia only lasts me a few days before I get a hell flu and get really achey. Happened last week after gettting 4 hours sleep a night (no drugs) for 3 days straight, then spent a half a day sleeping. Gotta hate that shit.

You are gay.......really gay........for sheep

no, this dude is:

http://www.well.com/~mick/insomnia/insomnia.12.html

We finally figured out why it never worked for us. The old wives' cure for insomnia is to count bouncy little sheep leaping over a fence. No wonder it doesn't work. Bouncy sheep are hyperactive and wide awake. They're the last thing you need to dwell on when you want to go to sleep.

So try the variation that worked for us. Count sleeping sheep. Imagine a beautiful green meadow stretching to infinity. Every ten feet or so, right in a row, lies a peaceful, sleeping sheep. Imagine that you're just gliding by, almost floating. And that you pass by a sheep every 3 or 4 seconds (experiment to find which time interval works best for you -- it varies from person to person). Count the sheep and glide on to the next, and the next, and so on.

Take it from us. Sleeping sheep are much more effective.

I woke up at 230am last night started making breakfast...then looked at the clock was confused. Went back to sleep and had a dream that a nude Nautica Thorn kept breaking into my new apt opening windows and doors throwing parties in my house when i wasnt home and doing coke on my counters. When I confronted the nude nautica thorn she got pissed freaked out told me that she was going to have people kill me when I fell asleep.

I don't use an alarm clock.

I wake up at 11 every morning.

Smoke a cigarette and brush my teeth.

Then go back to bed until 2.

I refuse to be one of those assholes who has to wake up before they are ready to, just to go to work.

Around 7 this morning, a retard broke into our house and started either having a seizure or giving birth.

It woke me up.

Confused.

And a bit scared.

I made sure both cats were safely in bed with us.

And fell back asleep.

I couldn't tell where the strange noises were coming from.

Or even what someone could be doing that would cause them to make such noises.

My mom said I should have dialed 911.

Someone was probably getting murderlated.

I don't need much sleep though.

People have called me a robot because of it.

Robot draped in the skin of innocent newborns.