YOU EVER WALK....

fuckyouandurbabymomma

YOU EVER WALK SUPER DUPER EXTRA FAST DOWN THE STREET AND PASS AWHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE, BUT THEN YOU CATCH UP WITH THIS OTHER SUPER FAST WALKER AND ITS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING AT THE SAME PACE BOTH TRYING TO OUT WALK EACHOTHER AND IT TURNS INTO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF THE MILLENIUM? YAH.. SHIT CAN GET HECTIC FAST TRUST ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made the mistake of going to the mall to hunt down a xmas gift, everywhere i turn these mufuckers are in droooobes everywhere walkin slow as hell

in all honestly i really do feel like 90% of the people you see at the mall really are unemployed and just go there to hang out and slow down the productive people who are actually there to purchase things and get the fuck out (because who really wants to be in a mall?). i bet passing a kidney stone is a lot like a trip to the mall in terms of sheer enjoyment.

If you have ever worked in the mall youll realize some people do this. I worked at journeys in high school and there were these 10 kids that never hung out with each other they would just come to the mall every single day to listen to their cd players wear there stupid t shirts with stupid sayings, ufo pants and walk in circles around the mall all day by themselves. It was weird you could always smell them from 10 feet back...smelled like cheese...

Yeah man shits hillarious. You see where i live we have a ration of like 20-1 for white people to black people. So everyday in the hallway theres a 6 foot 8 black guy goin as slow as humanly possible down the hallways with like a mad crowd of kids right behind him and a steady stream going past on either side.

I know about the black people walking slow thing, and if there's two or three black guys walking side by side on a small sidewalk -- you better hope they are in a good mood. If you say "excuse me" they'll either ignore you, say "excuse you homie!!" and make it an issue, or actually move over. You gotta take your chances.

I work at a mall, and I usually try taking routes without people when I'm getting food or coffee or whatever, and I'm getting pretty good at it. same thing in when I'm driving.

get THE FUCK out of my way.

and what the fuck is up with unemployed people at malls? why are you hanging out at a fucking consumer-paradise if you don't have money!?