Work Christmas Parties

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Tell me some bad stories - make me feel better.

I got talked to by the boss for smashing a window. Other dudes got it worse.

it wasn't the xmas party but at a work outing:

I took a lot of very high quality cocaine with the co-workers, proceded to tell my boss that he was a cripled twat (he had some spinal injury so he walked funny) in front of about 40 people, all my superiors.

there ya go.

it wasn't the xmas party but at a work outing:

I took a lot of very high quality cocaine with the co-workers, proceded to tell my boss that he was a cripled twat (he had some spinal injury so he walked funny) in front of about 40 people, all my superiors.

there ya go.

Damn, that's bad.

It's fucked up; I told myself I wouldn't drink too much, but I spent about a bill fifty on whiskey. Good thing is, I won Raptors tickets and a set of shitty tools that I want to sell. But I gotta pay for the window.

Boss is taking us all out to an high class italian joint thursday. 7 course meal and wine tasting in between each dish.

hell yes....ahh, to be white and college educated

Dude, I'm a high school drop out that never finished community college and my shit was way better than that. And I work with my hands, which means super satisfying days, from time to time.

i dunno man, that sounds pretty cool in it's own right

no/sarcasm

Not really... Only for the reason that our crew is there 10-12 hours a day with only Sunday off at the moment.. If anything it interferes with us getting shit done.. Had we planned on enjoying ourselves...

Not really... Only for the reason that our crew is there 10-12 hours a day with only Sunday off at the moment.. If anything it interferes with us getting shit done.. Had we planned on enjoying ourselves...

well...shit.

spice it up....throw some shotgun shells onto the coals when no one is looking. take pics, post in an awesome thread

"IOU and His Shotgun Barbeque Fiasco"

well...shit.

spice it up....throw some shotgun shells onto the coals when no one is looking. take pics, post in an awesome thread

"IOU and His Shotgun Barbeque Fiasco"

You have no idea how much of a fiasco... I work next door to Brinks.. Those fools come out with 9's and 12's when the truck leave the warehouse..

Good times...