CSX/CARS

NEW2FR8s

Hey, ive come across some csx's here lately and i can see new cars and suv's inside them, im pretty sure the paint will get on them if i paint that train, and in some occasions they were like that all the way down the line, im talking about the silver csx's with yellow frame work that have vented sides with slots all over them, i love hittin these cars. so whats your guys opinion, should i still hit them or should i settle for a plain fr8, and have any of you ever come across this problem?

later.. CLUEONER.....AKA..NEW2FR8s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry, i'm gonna sound like a dick here and well, i guess i am but..............take up golf or bowling or something. call me old fashioned but, i just think some things you should be schooled in by people you know and not random strangers on the internet. i'ts just become way to easy i suppose. just log on and surf dude. try looking at this thing as an entertainment device and not as some sort of graffiti how-to manual. ok, enough of my bitching.

I under stand what your saying, but yo stuff i learn from being out and painting is mixed stuff, for example i got plenty friedns that kill those fr8s wether theres cars in them or not, and then again i know some people that dont hit the ones wit cargo in them, i guess i shoudl do what i feel, so yeah i guess this thread was pretty pointless and i this ive choosen to pass up those with cars in them for respect reasons and i think that if the got a shipment of cars with paint all over them theyll watch the spots in which the cars passed threw to try and catch some of the kids becuase that is not a cheap thing to have to repaint or theres no one that will work for free to clean all those cars before they can be sold, so it might bring unwanted heat to yuor spot. but for all those reason ill pass up the holy rollers and just hit a box car or some shit if i have to. later and thanks for all thats tried to help me on this

CLUEone..aka..NEW2FR8s

Originally posted by EL MASKO

I'd just stick to painting the empty ones. Just because I would be fucking pissed I some character got spraypaint on my car. But then again I've put a lot of money into the performance of my car.

to bad your a faggot and everyone that knows who you are wants to kill you.........RICHMOND DONT PLAY AROUND

Guest Comp Shoes

Hello. I think you should leave the trains alone until you get decent enough to put something of worth on a train. You might be saying to yourself "this guy is just hating" Or "he just doesnt like my doggy style" but on the big brother/big sister tip, im saving you alot of future agony. 83% of all "johnny come lately freighsters" quit within the first year of being a "freightster". If your one of the 17% that gets down on the get down for a minute then you will look back on those first years of busted shit with a great deal of sorrow and longing to take back the pieces that your doing now. Please, I MEAN PLEASE from the bottom of my heart (because I really care about your future psychological state), paint some practice walls or a board in your back yard until you have something of worth to paint for all to see on a freight train car.

hey comp, i dont know what your talking about, im not taking none of that to the hart and gettin all pissed off, but im just saying your wrong, for one becuase i never said i just started writing graff, and for two because i can paint something worht looking at on the frieghts. yes i am new to painting trains and thats why im on here trying to learn a little about them and ive been benching layups and a couple yards about twice a week to also help me learn more about trains, but writing the graff in general is no problem i got that part down, i can kill some walls, and i have done a few pieces also i just havent got to many trains under my belt yet and thats what im working on. but if theres and more info you would like to add id be pleased to read it. i mean any and all inof is good, even if it has a negative vibe becuase that negativity might be what i need to help me along with my problems. later CLUEone.

Use your judgement. I wouldn't paint loaded autoracks, because it'll probably piss someone off if a shipment of brand new Land Rovers has overspray all over. Maybe you do't care. Maybe you do. It's your call, but remember that freight spots are finite. Once you blow the spot, it's gone. Maybe you can paint it again sometime, maybe not. Take your chances if you need to get your digs in now. Otherwise, be smart and be patient.

If you hit autoracks with cars inside, it will do more than just "blow your spot." They will eventually decide to mount an investigation, and you will set a law enforcement dog on the trail. They know where the train stopped and where it didn't. It probably didn't stop but three or four times from point of origin to destination. Wherever it stopped, there will be people investigating. Don't be a dumb ass. Leave the cargo ALONE. If you fuck up the cargo, the bulls will soon be there looking to send somebody to jail. So your buddies who hit autoracks whether they are loaded or not are not doing you any favors, not to mention all the tramps, hobos, trainhoppers and bums. I say paint empty autoracks only. Get a set of rules to guide your actions, and then abide by them. There's no guarantee you won't get busted, but the odds will be running in your favor instead of against you.

i wouldnt paint a loaded autorack...that shit will get you shot up...

if you paint them be aware of the consequences if you fuck up cargo, your spot will be blown, and if you get caught fucking up cargo (esp. new vehicles) i figure the pentalties delt to you in the courts will be alot harsher than just painting and emty autorack and not damging any cargo....

Having a set of rules is a gay idea?

Say what? T.T. Boy, what are you talking about? There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a set of rules in life. If the rules are dictated by some rational reason, and they substantially reduce risk or increase sucess, why in the world would they be bad? Let me give a few examples of ABSOLUTELY UNBREAKABLE RULES that I have picked up over the years.

Never pull a weapon in an empty threat. If you throw down, you better be in the process of trying to kill somebody.

Never take your boots off in a combat zone. Ever.

Never load more than 27 rounds in a 30-round magazine. The first five you load are always tracer.

You always hump three things into combat: extra ammunition, extra batteries for the radio, and WATER, WATER, WATER.

Never, ever, leave a wounded or dead brother Marine on the battlefield.

United States Navy hospital corpsmen are your brother Marines, and they will receive their fair share of water, food, money, booze and anything else you happen to have that they might need. They will be defended from all comers in all circumstances, and will be protected from all harm if at all possible. "We take care of Doc, because Doc takes care of us." The only time I ever saw Marines actually stomp anyone in a bar fight, it was because he struck the platoon Doc with a pool cue. I thought they might actually murder the guy that hit Doc.

Do not carry around grenades that have had the pin straightened. It's bad luck.

Eat the peaches first.

Always use a rubber. Every time.

When re-building a Harley, you will always safety-wire the primary chain case bolts after they have been torqued to specs.

Do not buy cheap motorcycle tires. It's bad luck.

Always keep the muzzle pointed down range.

Never, ever cheat a bro.

Always get your money up front. Business is done in cash on the barrelhead. Do not lie, do not make promises and do not make excuses. If you agree to have $1,000 in cash on Tuesday to complete the sale on a Harley engine, you WILL have the money. YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND.

Set a target for your investment. When your target is reached, sell , take the profit and get out.

If any investment falls more than 8%, sell it, regardless. Only invest in the top performing 5 to 10% of American-owned companies.

Nobody gets rich quick. Start investing every penny you can, as early as you can.

(I have heard of several people who started investing in high school and were millionaires by the time they were thirty. The earlier you start, the more years the money can be working for you. By the time you are twenty-five years old, you should have at least $1,000 invested for every year of your life. That's only $20.83 a week. This is, of course, a MINIMUM, not a maximum. Plenty of people want to be rich. Not nearly enough of them realize they could do it easily if they would stop throwing their money away. Only idiots make fun of investing. The nerds and unpopular guys in high school are going to be running the lives of all the popular air heads before they are forty years old. The most unpopular, tortured guy in my high school graduating class (1969) owns an electrical engineering firm that grosses about 150 million dollars a year. The handsome jock that teased and hassled him hangs dry-wall for a living. Go figure.)

There is nothing "gay" about rules. What is "gay" is thinking that everything is going to turn out cool if you just do whatever the fuck you please. It won't. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Only dumbass losers refuse to plan things in detail and refuse to exercise self discipline. Rules and self discipline kick serious ass. Jump start your life--start thinking like a winner. Or don't. Somebody has to lose. Your choice. The day I graduated from college, I tripled my income, and I am not exaggerating one bit. It was the best investment I've ever made.

Identify your objective. Make a plan. Stick to it until you achieve the objective. Then identify a new objective, make a new plan, and accomplish .that objective. This system has never failed me. I took my family from being "welfare poor" to the upper middle class in less than ten years. Believe me, I'm no genius. If I can do this, anybody can do it.

Archived