IT'S BEEN A WHILE.......

BENCHER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe my eyes arent liek they used to but i could barely see any of that shit

YEA THE QUALITY DOES SUCK WHEN POSTED ON THE NET. GOOGLE VIDEO RESIZES AND COMPRESSES THE VIDEO. IT WOULD TAKE HOURS TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL FILE IF IT WASN'T COMPRESSED.

YOU CAN SEE THE FOOTAGE PERFECT ON TV, AND WE HAD EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING OUT A DVD SINCE WE HAVE ENDLESS HOURS OF SAVED FOOTAGE, BUT WOULD YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY IT? NO. IT WOULD JUST BE STRAIGHT ROLLING FOOTAGE SINCE WE WOULDN'T WANT TO PUT OUT ANYONE PAINTING LIVE... BRINGS TOO MUCH HEAT SOMETIMES FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. SO THAT'S WHY WE'RE GIVING IT TO YOU FOR FREE ON OUR WEBSITE.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

• 3 weeks later...

damn - what do you want for free. footage of rolling freights - what else is there? wanna see footage of some yoyo painting a freights while he talks about his experiences or some bboy hip hop bullshit, or some railfag fottage of engines (sd40 vs sd 60 vs a heritage SR paint scheme) you fools expect too much. most graff videos made (especially freights) are all gonne be the same shit. there are only so many fish eye camera tricks someone can do. until someone has the dough to make another style wars for freights all freight videos will be the same - rolling freight footage or still freight footage. dont like it, go make your own video - soup it up put you own music to it and watch it. as for this clip i think these guys did a great job becaus e now i dont have to carry my lazy ass out to the bench to watch trains.

damn - what do you want for free. footage of rolling freights - what else is there? wanna see footage of some yoyo painting a freights while he talks about his experiences or some bboy hip hop bullshit, or some railfag fottage of engines (sd40 vs sd 60 vs a heritage SR paint scheme) you fools expect too much. most graff videos made (especially freights) are all gonne be the same shit. there are only so many fish eye camera tricks someone can do. until someone has the dough to make another style wars for freights all freight videos will be the same - rolling freight footage or still freight footage. dont like it, go make your own video - soup it up put you own music to it and watch it. as for this clip i think these guys did a great job becaus e now i dont have to carry my lazy ass out to the bench to watch trains.

word MOOSE word...

Nice shit.... What up with those cars rolling by with no engine?

uh, it's called humping. thats how they break up trains and get incoming lines onto outgoing lines. when a line pulls into a yard (either classification or hump) its usually a collection of cars from layups from a certain area. the line is then broken up (or humped; which consists of an actual hump where the engine pushes the uncoupled car over a hump and it rolls down the hump and down the track that it needs to go, depending on yard size theres a ton of options it has) and added to several other lines that make new trains which are outbound lines in wait. that new line then leaves and drops off the frieghts at their next destination to either be loaded or unloaded. i'm surprised you've never seen it done before.