Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

man...if you are having as much trouble entertaining yourself with 12oz as i am....

....then just hang out here.

6407killaspit2.gif

this has been posted 50 times but it just doesnt stop being funny. has anyone seen this whole movie yet? im listening to killa season right now and if its even half as hilarious as this album i will have to go on amazon and cop it immediately. i also need to get ahold of some hell rell mixtapes because lets face it....he is really the only one in that entire group that has talent. anyway, i think im going to spend the afternoon buying movies made by rappers for a dollar a pop on the internet. these fucking guys take themselves more seriously than adrian brody....

37%20cover%20big.jpg

...i know. wow.

im just talking about today...and killa season is not horrible. if by horrible you mean lacking any redeeming lessons or positive thought then yes, i guess so. on the other hand, if by horrible you mean the beats are bad, the lyrics arent funny and it is not nearly as ignorant as purple haze then i would disagree strongly.

Re: man...if you are having as much trouble entertaining yourself with 12oz as i am..

im just talking about today...and killa season is not horrible. if by horrible you mean lacking any redeeming lessons or positive thought then yes, i guess so. on the other hand, if by horrible you mean the beats are bad, the lyrics arent funny and it is not nearly as ignorant as purple haze then i would disagree strongly.

nah the album is decent, i was referring to the movie.

for some odd reason the movie is extremely long, like up there with LOTR and Malcolm X long. i once heard that if wasnt for them running out of film, killa season will still be going on to this day.

and for movies made by rappers i suggest you buy

film_PaperSoldiers.jpg

funny as fuck

and

202470~Paid-in-Full-Posters.jpg

yeah...weve already watched pain in full but i should probably go ahead a buy it.....and im bout it is a given. didnt cash money make some movies? if not they should.

the cash money movies were amaaaaazing. I remember in one, they shoot the mailman in the face for no fucking reason at all. It was so mindblowing.

paid in full was actually a good movie

but yes, low budget rapper movies today are the new blaxploitation flicks

i remember at my old job on our break dudes brought in state property (the movie, not the clothing line, the album, or the group). i just remember that movie was lame. every single person in that movie had long plain t-shirts of different colors accompanied by long platinum chains. bad acting and the premise was predictable... something about growing up in the hood and having to sell drugs before getting out the hood. jay-z had a cameo in there and his only line was him asking if he could get a haircut.

then those cash money movies were even worse. looked like it was filmed with a handheld camcorder with bad acting. everyone in the movie had long white tees and it was of course about stacking paper and slangin yay. they had a flashback scene of juvenille as a kid in the 70's and they couldn't even make the flashback look authentic because everyone had fades and long white tees.

that's like from 98 or 99? hard to believe how much cellphones have progressed in that short time. back then i thought those were top-of-the-line since we used to crack on the "bricks."

I remember some interview with Amaze where he was talking about living somewhere for three months with a TV that didn't get any channels, and the only movie he had was I Got The Hook Up, o he watched it every day.

I couldn't even get through it once.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now