Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

Dear ________,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear dear people,

you know you have awesome taste in friends when you're meant to be cheering them up but...they cook you an amazing meal, let you drink all their expensive red wine, make your favourite desert from scratch, let you rifle through their vinyl and book collections and take what you want, and then text you when you're home to thank you for your "superb company".

-luckygrd

Dear pain,

stop it now, thanks

-grd

Dear me,

please don't forget to get your scrip filled tomorrow, it's your own fault you're in pain

-me

Dear knowledgeable oontz folk,

how long after expiration are drugs really good for?

/kindadesperateoner

dear thread viewers and new englanders..

people in mass dead from tornados!? tornados of notable size!?...... the fuck is this?

the lightning was going nuts too, shit was cracking 3-4 times every 3-4 seconds...

the rapture is coming, it just got held up in traffic.. we're doomed

-JCags.

grd,

most drugs will stay good for a long time past posted expiry date. exceptions might be insulin and antibiotics (which you should always take all of anyway.)

pain killers for example, will prolly still work after the next ice age

!@#$%

Dear SM,

I have a chronic pain condition, I have so many different pain killers/benzos that get changed up regularly I sometimes lose track and some slip through the net. Had I known they were here my buddies would have had them off me a long time ago. It's nice that I have my uses innit.

-grd

Dear Miss Symbols,

I found a mess of Zolpidem, Tramadol and Temazepam in a the back of a drawer, all at least 2 years past their BB date. You think they're good still?

-grd

dear Directv satelite dish,

stop being such a fag, im trying to watch pawn stars and i'll be goddamned if i miss the part where they reveal whether that 17th century sword is a fake or not.

also, almighty, sucks to hear about your friend/gf/whoever this chick is.. hope shit works out. but if not feel free to send me pics of her vag if you have any.jk.butseriouslybr0.

love,

hopeless

Dear grd

If you give me the drugs I will take some tell you if they are fine to take.

bored Decy

grd,

yeah i think they are still good.

it is incredibly unlikely you'd have any adverse reaction if you've taken them all before and not had an issue.

!@#$%

Dear Decy,

You haven't been unemployed long enough to start volunteering yourself for medical experiments, I'm just sayin'...

Evil

Dear dear people,

I just got back from the hospital. This morning my Dad had a hemorrhagic stroke.

I'm kind of at a loss, I feel utterly useless. My step mam is a mess and there's literally nothing I can do.

Here was I thinking my week couldn't get any worse. I'm going to get fucking obliterated now.

grd

• Like 1

Dear grd,

The best thing you can do is just be there for your dad and make sure that

the staff there takes good care of him. I wish him a recovery.

Don't fall apart now.

-seyer

dear Grd...

that's fuckin' shite...

i really wish you and your old man all the best...

i'm not religious, but i'll pray and hope everything works out ok...

rolf

Dear new job,

I like being able to make money plus be in the proximity of people I don't see very often and all that, but that commute...WAKING UP EARLY FUUUU...c u tmrw.

-Realism

Dear grd,

Keep your head up, hope everything works out.

-Realism

dear oontz,

last post for a while. ill try to keep up and ill be lurkin a little here and there.

RUNINE.

Dear grd

really sorry to hear about your dad, I hope you and him are ok and everything turns out ok.

Dear Wifey

even though we are skint thanks for making it a good birthday yesterday, it isn't all about presents.

Dear Weather

YES!! thanks for being sunny sunny sunny, gonna be burnt to a crisp tomorrow drinking and painting in the sunlight woo I am almost looking forward to the pain haha

Decy

dear grd,

devastating. i hope he has a great recovery

unfortunately that event can result in an incredibly wide variety of outcomes, so i hope he regains full function right away. good luck to you and your family.

i've known some people who have suffered this and sadly you might have a very long road ahead of you. please PM me if there's anything i can do.

!@#$%