Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Symbols

I have considered the same thing many time and am yet to stop, but I think when I do it will be good, hope it works for you.

Dear Headache

go the fuck away I dunno how much more co-codamol I can realistically pump into me today.

Dear Bristol

I am fucking gutted I cannot come this weekend, I wanted to see the finished See No Evil project and get some nice weed and chill.

Decy

dear dear thread pals...

i stopped smoking for aboot 8 years... i kinda did miss it, but after a while i forgot all aboot it... after i stopped being stoned every day my head felt like a freshly peeled orange...

now i drink too much, and my head feels heavy like a brick, or like someone's hit me in the head with a brick... i have recently taken up smokin' teh weedz again... just because i'm hangin' aboot a different circle o' friends these days.

dear decy... are you sippin' on that sizzurp?

rolf

dear Rolf

im poppin those pills, I know what you mean about that heavy brock feeling from too much booze, I stopped drinking completely for about 6 months after a few years of heavy heavy drinking and my head was so much different, also I was a lot more positive in my outlook on stuff.

decy

Dear grd

For some reason the codeine doesn't give me a headache, I think it is actually toothache that is making my head hurt like a bastard, but thanks for the heads up.

I think I may now try a more 'herbal' remedy, either that or try and blag some tramadol from someone hah

Have you checked See No Evil or are you in the Port?

Decy

Dear Decy,

I've been having a lot of headaches lately, I was talking to a friend earlier who said the same thing. She thinks it's to do with air pressure, I think there's probably something in our water ;)

I have tramadol, you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands haha, my pain has been super bad lately...bloody stress.

Shit, that started tonight huh, I totes forgot. We were gonna head over on Saturday anyway. You gonna make it over?

-grd

dear decy und grd...

i'm planning on being doon in bristol at some point next year...

do you cunts go doon there often?

dear beatclub mates... i'm well aware than you're almost ten year older than me, but thanks for being that immature way where you still wanna go oot and get fucked up every weekend. the fact most o' you don't hae kids an shit is also soopah dope...

rolf

dear dears

i cannot drink

it fucks my body and mind up.

srsly, i have a sip of alcohol now and my joints hurt immediately

it's weird.

i used to drink SO MUCH. got alcohol poisoning and shit

if i can leave that behind, i can toss the green.

shit's just happened recently that makes me think it's no longer worth the crowd, the trouble, or the money..i have it all down to a science and i spend roughly 3 a year on daily sweet smokin.

i quit heroin, cigarettes.. and i hardly ever pop pills anymore.

it's been a long road with plenty of fun, but i may have reached the dead end.

who knows though, i could be eating these words.

!@#$%

• Like 1

Dear Rolferino,

I feel a 12oz piss up is on the cards, I'll bring my weegie mate just for you, yeah? ;)

What ya gonna be doing in Brizzle kiddo?

- auntyg

Dear NOES,

I LOVE it when the clocks go back. Autumn nights curled up on the sofa with a good book and a glass of warming whiskey. Winter is even better, not only is it acceptable to wine in the day time, it's encouraged...as long as it's hot and includes spices. Also, you get to eat chocolate for breakfast through pretty much the whole of December and no fucker will judge you. What is not to love about that?!

-grd

Dear Miss Symbols,

When things stop being fun, you know it's no longer worth the effort. Think of the positives you'll gain...like extra money for travel! PMA innit

Good luck!!

-grd

Dear Rolf

Yea I go to Bristol as often as I can, my ma lives there and where I grew up so lemme know when your heading down.

Dear grd

I was hoping to get over but am fucking skint, I might try and find some cash and maybe catch the train over saturday morning but then wont have money to burn on booze and bud haha but things change quickly so never know.

Dear Headache

I have defeated you for now, shame I know you will be back in the morning.

Decy

dear noes... just read it a couple o' times... you'll get it eventually...

dear symbols... if you managed to quit tootin' the broon then weed should pose nae problem. no?

a lot of my mates are near dependednt on te stuff. i think it's the lesser of two evils to be honest. but everything's fine in moderation i suppose...

dear grd and decy...

my pal moved doon there with his missus, and i've been meaning to go doon for aboot 2 years. me and my mate say we'll do it every year. but work/money etc always get in the way... i've no excuse cause i've got a car, but that's aboot a ten oor drive from where i am. be a lot easier on the train. then again. closer pals have moved to london and berlin who i've swore i'll see soon. i'll do my best to keep everyone happy but i can't see it happening to be honest...

raowllf

cali,

you can buy me a burrito anytime

if i get out your way again soon i'll surely let you know, i owe suki a visit

(even though she's never been here)

yknow, good luck on everything, do well.. we have some great schools out here haha i've even worked at a couple.

!@#$%

dear dears

heavy drugs envelope the mind too much to appeal to me anymore

which is why i wonder if i'd be a lot better off sotally tober.

..everytime i go on a long vacation and don't smoke

i come back and start again and those first few times, it kinda sucks.. i have to build it up in my system to even get back to enjoying it..

fuckin hell, this is tougher than it needs to be but i've learned that it's become a deeply ingrained habit, hardly what i'd call moderation.

time to get away.

luckily i have a decent amount to try to ween offa it.

we'll see.. it's so available i could easily fail miserably.

!@#$%

Dear cunts who ruined my weekend,

fuck you, I hope you contract a disease there's no cure for.

-pissedoffoner

Dear creepy dick head at the gym,

approaching someone while they're on a speed bag and asking if they can chat, really?

ain't never gonna happen son

-grd

dear bitches on facebook

y u put space between last word and exclamation point ?

and y u put exclamation point after every sentence ?

Mr. Turtz

Dear youtube commenters,

why the fuck do yous argue on every fucking video about lili wayne being better than eminem?

turtz

dear redeye

i know exactly what you mean

the difference is, alcohol made me feel crappy when i drank it

and i consumed so fucking much, i knew there was nothing more it could do.

or the pills, they just don't fuck me up like they did. not all that fun. and i don't miss it.

but pot doesn't make me feel shitty at all.. it still is just as nice as it ever was

it's just the process of getting it, the other stuff i could be spending that money on

starting to feel like it isn't worth it

i am somewhat envious of people who start getting anxiety from pot as they get old, i know tons of people that happened to.

still hasn't happened to me, but i know the second it did, i'd be done.

fuggit, still might be done anyway. time will tell.

thanks everyone, for the feedback. i can see why people love 12 step

though it's not for me.

!@#$%

dear Grd...

should've punched boyo in the coupon...

yi dinna half get some right fuckin' wierd-o beasty pedos hanging aboot gyms iye..?

dear symbols...

beware of the roofers... it's pretty difficult to tell how much work people are doing up there...

they are liable to take piss...

ROlf