Dear ________,

suca

Dear Rolf,

Hell no she didn't deserve it, she's super mild mannered, nothing like me. The crazy got charged with ABH Section 47. I'm pissed and also relieved I wasn't there when it happened.

Seeing the childhood sweetheart was good. There's no bad blood, it was an amicable growing up/apart thing so it was all good. I'm lucky 99.9% of my ex's are still friends, I'm pretty rad so it's hard to dislike me ;) We went for drinks tonight but that's all I have to say about that for now.

Ya big softie

oh and it's not my minge in the basin, it's yirs...witm8

-grd

Dear Almighty,

yous mean

-grd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear grd...

and what fine establishments does one frequent hmmmmmmmmmmm?

dear self...

fuck man tak it easy like... fuck...

dear gordon...

i hope your pitbull looks good in a dress on saturday...

and i also wish you all the best in dodging your child support so it's enough to put you off re-producing ever again...

best wishes

rolf haggis...

dear upstairs neighbor,

please dont move out... you are quiet...work third shift, and i cant hear your two year old daughter at all save for the rare moment she cries in your hallway.

sincerely elis das kidder.

p.s. and im sayin though you me and your twin sister on the balcony poppin some champagne with some mood music on....

268003_239252779418123_100000002080939_1008532_2127362_n.jpg

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

dear self,

next time you try buying things from phone forum internerd suggestions

don't be so impulsive. now you've got to wait a good month for some shit

to come from the uk when you clearly payed an extra 15.00 for speedy shipping

for no good god damn reason. good jahb, stupid. also. don't listen to phone salesmen

that aren't your homies.

-noes

dear doctors...

please give me on the day appointment tomorrow...

it's bad enough my knees are fucked. but can you please get my arms back workin' with oot drugs that give me eczema and fuckin' raised rashes...

i kinda need them in my line o work like ken?

dear money fae yon recently finsihed joab...

please come in thick and fast. i'm on holiday with the missus at the end o the month...

dear Noes...

what fuckin' shite have you been buying from english people now?

rolf

Dear chubby bitch sitting next to me on the train,

You smell so sweaty and gross I can't breathe through my nose. It's literally making me nauseous and my head is pounding. FUCK

- _____

P.S. I signed it with my real name that's how you know it is serious.

P.P.S. Oh, awesome, now some douche started shit and is getting arrested meaning I get an extra 45 minutes of this

Dear Rolf,

Good luck with the Dr, feel better soon innit

-grd

Dear _____ aka Realism,

you should have told her, she might have appreciated it.

-grd

Dear sleeps,

you were awesome but I want more, lets work on that, yeah?

-grd

Dear me,

remember to put your phone on Airplane Mode tonight

-sleepyg

Dear chubby bitch sitting next to me on the train,

You smell so sweaty and gross I can't breathe through my nose. It's literally making me nauseous and my head is pounding. FUCK

- _____

P.S. I signed it with my real name that's how you know it is serious.

P.P.S. Oh, awesome, now some douche started shit and is getting arrested meaning I get an extra 45 minutes of this

hahah yes! i have pounded out some rants on here and instantly realized i signed em with my govt name. stoopit funny

on another note, it's is unfathomably gross when people aren't hygienic.

dear doctor...

thanks for giving me those fluroscent orange pills, the only thing they have worked at is fucking my day up , they were really good for that... really fuckin' handy when it's there's not a bastard cloud in the sky and all we've had is torrential doon pours all month...

also thanks for suggesting that i may want to smoke even more cannabis than normal as it's a muscle relaxant...

i'll be back to see you soon, dinna worry...

rolf

Dear Taylor Wimpey

I cant believe you allowed the boards by the footbridge to be a legal spot but you did and I am happy, I am enjoying painting and having loads of people walk past and assking me to write their name, saying no is always so much fun!!

Decy

Dear GRD

see above I cant believe it I'm sure the council will shut it down! Go Newport!!!

Decy

Dear Decy,

Nah it was approved by the council. There's a few legal boards down Pill too. Y'know the new ASDA on Lower Dock St near Newport City Homes/Probation and 'round the back of Pill Mill although no one paints there anymore. I might have a walk up to the new bridge tomorrow and have a look-see.

-grd

Dear grd

yeah the newport homes ones I already painted, met the guys who arranged it and hooked up some free paint off them, you might see me over the footbridge tomorrow I was planning on going painting there if I get my ass in gear.

I was gonna appraoch the council about a few other spots, also some businesses see if I can get more space and even blag some money for paint (hahah yea right)

Decy

Dear Decy,

I gots that council hook up if you need any help. The NCH guys are rad did you speak to Nick or Paul? It's a good day to paint today, I'm off boxing around lunch time so I'll definitely pop over later. I've not been across the footbridge yet so that'll be nice :)

Oh and I'm feeling you with the sleeplessness, shit sucks.

-grd

Dear grd

any hook ups you got and are happy to pass on I'm cool with that! Any free paint I'm not gonna turn down or free spaces. I didnt speak to the guys at NCH, I just randomly bumped into the 2 guys they gave money for paint to, and I used their paint.

I need to get on more stuff like this, as Im not working it would be cool to use this time to get some contacts here and try and turn it to my advantage.

Decy Social enterprise here we come!!

supposed to be glourious today just took my son to school and already getting warm.

Cheers

decy

Dear Decy, sounds like a plan. I doubt the council will hook up paint but I'm sure there's something they can do. I actually have an awesome idea but I'll get back to you on that.

You can't miss Paul, he's 6'7!

I just walked the dog, it's awesome out. It makes me wanna go down the Gower.

Have a good one!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run until tomorrow Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 2 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run until tomorrow Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Dear Rotten Teeth,

I know you are taking revenge on me right now, for neglecting you all those years.

Not brushing you was probably the only regret I have in life, please don't kill me with

some fucked heart disease or brain disease. And can you please stop hurting- It's hard to

go to sleep. - Ty, D.S.

dear jennifer...

that's most certainly spelt with a fuckin' J...

i appreciate you bring your somewhat near perfect tits doon the pub, however when i'm in the mood for shit talkin' with my good pal, i really could do withoot your input, and/or your fuckin' radar ears...

i also find it somewhat hypocritical...

(i don't give a fuck if that's how it's spelt or not it's early monday morning and i'm fuckin' pished...)

that you are raging aboot yon boyfriend takin' a lassie home becasuse she was so drunk she couldn't even fuckin' walk... to put her to bed then leave her hoose with oot even haein' a tickle...

yet when i offered to walk you home after the pub the nicht ("night") you were all;

"nah it's fine i'm gonna go chill with my ex you helped knock the shite out of a year ago..."

you are a fuckin' belter o' the highest order...

you are almost reachin cheesey belter/ total fuckin' whoore level...

take a fuckin' long hard look at yirsel'...

yir a bellend...

ROLF!