Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear 12oz,

This is really what I wrote her...i dont know if it makes sense I was venting

-Cheerz Juan

Dear Opera Girl,

Yea I was freaked out by what you were saying the other night (you literally wanting to walk into oncoming traffic) and yes the fact that you were looking for my ex to compare yourself to made me really uncomfortable. I just took yesterday off (not from work) to think about things and I don't think I can deal with it. I feel you need to get things straightened out with your ex and stop being so down about everything before you can build something with another person. I mean everything about you is so attractive you have everything going for you you're successful, cultured, beautiful, funny, open minded, yet you beat yourself down and are allowing yourself to be dragged down by someone elses problems (from what it seems with your ex). You need to stop being depressed there is no reason for it I think you gotta learn how to just be like fuck everybody else fuck everything I am the shit that is all there is to it no matter what happens I am going to walk chin up any one else who feels the need to tell me how bad their life is or is trying to hinder what I have going I am just going say fuck you dont waste my time because I got shit to do and moves to make. If you surround yourself with depressing ass situations your going to be depressed. If something bad actually happens to you then dont sit back grab a bottle of wine and sit in that mood. Get out do something proactive and use whatever happened as fuel. I don't know maybe I find it easier than others because I have an outlet if something fucked up happens then I go book shows/play shows/practice or find some other type of hustle to get into that will keep my mind off it and fatten my wallet. I don't know Opera Girl I guess I am kind of venting a little bit here I want to be your friend and everything but you need to get over whats bothering you and stop dwelling change doesnt come on its own you have to go and get it for yourself.

-Juan in real life...

querido juan,

she just needs to see the lolcatz thread

-yo

dear 12oz,

these are easily the best graphin' pictures i have ever seen, take a break from your jobs and/or masturbating and look at this awesome shit.

picture11nf9.png

picture31nc9.png

-torQ

*also send me monies to buy this book

bookpixacaosaopaolozp3.jpg

Dear blood fart,

I think you need to make a life change.

And start doing something productive with yourself.

Instead of drinking away your life.

You will never get anywhere if you rely on pills and weed to make you life magic.

They only make you black out.

And do and say things you should not.

Please.

Just stop it.

You can do so much better with your life.

Love,

Mom

Dear work,

Why am I still hanging out with you?

You're boring.

And always the same.

Why can't you involve naps and pizza and whiskey and Scrabble and cats and street fights?

I guess then everyone wouldn't hate you so much, and that is what you are there for.

A universal enemy.

Stop being such a bore.

Thanks,

Future Lottery Winner

Dear Cil,

Drunk posting ruined my life...

Read my sig.. It must be true..

Signed,

IOUwisheshewasgettingdrunk

-------------------------------------------

Dear Super Powers,

I wish you would hurry up and make me even more awesome than I am now. Maybe you are waiting until I won't abuse said powers, but lets just give me a learning curve. OK?? Sounds good.

Love,

SUPERIOU

Dear Fatty Chunks,

NO, i will not have sex with your fatty, pussy piercing friend. I dont care how badly she wants it and i care less of when she had sex. Quit trying to go to my house. I kicked you out a long time ago.

I hope this text hurts you a lot....

"Quit texting me you fuken over cooked bacon bi loving cunt who is in college with sausage and vagina on your mind throught the whole day"

<<<<<<=======

dear dad,

its fucked up you used to hold me off bridges and high buildings when i was a baby, i think it may have fucked my brain. and please talk to my younger brother who found your stash, dont you think it deserves an explanation to a 13 year old and while your at it why not talk to my other brother who is displaying extreme addiction and is now a father...step up to the plate dude, the partys over.

from,

your kid

dear fat ralphy,

this excess drinking/marley addiction has got to stop, everytime you get wasted you do something stupid. is it worth it to jepordize your well paying job with benefits, higher education and people you love, all over getting shit faced and teh dance and graf, i think not.

your friend,

fat ralphy

Dear Trancer,

You should say yes.. And when she shows up have all your friends there with pig masks on and pillows under the shirt.. Proceed to laugh your asses off. And maybe a banner with some witty remark..

Signed,

IOUERONER

dear IOU,

After i sent her that text, she replied... "So! not like others who dont know how to have fun. Come on sexy"

She has a sick mind too. If i put a piggy mask with da peps, she will be all like "Sauge fest..... yum..."

Eww, eww, not even,

Loving the tatoo, me.

Dear0921071837eo5.jpg

So you decided to take out some layers huh? Cant even tell. Wahts funny is that i took this pic with my phone and you didnt even know i took it.

0921071836lg9.jpg

No CHeezbuga For U!

Dear TR

Thanks for trying, but these cheeseburger pics are alwys a good laugh for me. I still do not understand why you do not kick her out.

CIL

DEAR CALIgula, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME IDENTIFY AND MOVE TOWARDS A BETTER LIFE.

HI, MY NAME IS DRUNKPUNCH AND I AM ADDICTED TO 12OZ. PROPHET.

CALIgula, WOULD YOU BE MY SPONSOR?.

/NOHOMO

Dear Drunkpunch,

....no problem bro..moving towards a better life is what life is all about...ill be your sponser.

but why the double post?

sincereal,

cali (fornia) gula

DEAR STATE FAIR OF TEXAS...

IM COMING FOR YOU TODAY.

AND IM SUPER FUCKIN EXCITED.

I DEMAND FUNNEL CAKES.

SMALL FURRY ANIMALS.

FRIED FOODS.

CANDY. CANDY. CANDY

GOOD TIMES.

AND LAUGHS.

AND LOTS OF PICTURES TO SHARES WITH THE 12OONTZ.

DEAR MUCUS IVE BEEN HACKIN UP THE PAST 3 DAYS...

DONT FUCK THIS UP FOR ME.

-SHMOYN.

dear mom,

hope you enjoy the 2 blunts today...

it'll be fun...

but fo reals i hope this makes you realize you need to

fucking "calmate" and stop yelling and screaming

about every little thing every mourning and when u come

in from work...

really kills the mood... ya dig?

rollin with da blueberry,