Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Deary me,

Is there any point in getting worked up about things you have no control over and can't change?

As Kenny Rogers said..."know when to fold 'em" hint - that'd be now; because that way madness lies.

Sincerely, me there.

Dearest beer garden,

The sun really suits you.

/afternoondrinker

dear rolls royce...

are you a silver shaddow/ghost/cloud/spirit/dawn or a phantom?

rawlf...

dear dear thread...

i just watched trainspotting for aboot the first time in aboot 8 years...

however i just noticed how basically most of my friends and acquaintances all dress like pretty much fuckin' every single cunt in that film...

what's ah that aboot?

rahooooooowlf.....

dear 12oz supporters,

mac store nerds say my shits fine. does that shit happen to everybody else or just me?

shit always wants to act funny when your dolo but as soon as you try and show a motherfucker

the problem stops and you automatically look like a crazy.....anyways. fuck the mac store.

those fuckers are retarded. i ask the guy. so, can i buy applecare for my shit today? "sorry

man, you gotta buy a computer from the store and it's got to be under warranty." i say "fuck.

well how much for those lil one to one tutor sessions?" mac nerd. "sorry, you have to purchase

it from the store in order to get those too." i say "so let me get this straight. your turning down

my money because i didn't go through the store...?" mac nerd. "yeah, it's how they make more money."

LOLWUT!? you silly fucks just lost a couple hundred extra dollars right there. how the fuck is that

even logical...?

-NOES

Dear Rolls,

I'm sure the threat alone would be enough, and you wouldn't have to actually carry through with the nefarious plan, but if it makes you uncomfortable you could perhaps pinch her or put a toad in her panties drawer, or some other delightfully wholesome sibling rivalry tactic.

Or just tell her to quit waking you up early, because if she doesn't, you'll spread a rumor among the kids at her school that she has the clap or six nipples or something. You could also just cut it short and tell her to please stop making so much noise in the morning.

-Realism

• Like 1

Dear Saturday,

thank you for the super weather, not so much for the pasty dudes who insist on taking their shirt off in public.

-sunningrd

Dear engagement party I want no part of,

I'm gonna make the best of a bad situation. I'm gonna start drinking soon, then I'm going to take an inordinate amount of drugs, make a fool of myself and bounce to a club where I will dance like a wanker and more likely than not end the night by eating some crap I'd never consider eating sober...then spewing somewhere in public. I make no apologies, you made me do it.

-fubargrd