Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear Life,

Thanks for hooking my friend up with a job where people bring him fresh fish.. Like huge tuna and red snapper, which was so good tonight. Next up is venison and then lobster... Good food means a good life.

Love 4-Ever,

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear jen, you have no idea of the horrible things i will do to you tomorrow after we get food.

the 4 hour makeout session after the bar closed in the middle of the street involving hitting biting restraining each other and choking has made me pretty much love you with only barely knowing you.

girl you have no idea right now.

-ilb.

Dear Opera Girl,

You were so great...I mean artsy smart successful hot helped out in the community and shit. You made me dinner last night. Why the fuck did our last two conversations end up with us talking about how bad our lives are? WTF!? My life isnt even that bad! YOU BAITED ME INTO IT! I mean all this shit how you are hung up on your ex and how you are using me to get over it thats awesome I am glad I can be your "safety net" but I mean dude your other Ex who was addicted to pain killers called while we are on the couch and you sat and talked to him for like 10 min!?! WTF?

God dont even get me started on your religion. No I will not go to church I will not play drums in your church band god you need to drop your guard and let me fuck you before I go insane. Or at least mouth my junk...I mean come on I went to a fucking musical with you I am putting in some fuckign work here...

-Sexually Frustrated Psalm Juan...

Dear Mero,

Where have you been? I used to come to Channel Zero expecting to read the latest rips on hipsters,hot chicks and weirdoes and share them with my peeps....and now I've found myself reading the witty remarks of ^.^ & Sneak as well as few others. (No doubt, they're funny...but not Bronx funny.)

Sincerly,

DoodledoesfromChicagoyo

ps No offense to ^.^ or Sneak (love teh catz!) and others..you guys are awesome with your remarks and postings...

pss no homo (that is the dumbest shit ever, but I feel compelled to address that.)

dear Mr. J. Medeiros,

Your album from gods to girls is pretty descent. Thank you for making my morning acceptable by giving me good tunes.

Love Always,

Drunk by noon

P.S. Rainy, gloomy weather you are my shit right now. I would like to inpregnate you.

Dear Ex,

I am glad you just broke up with your current boyfriend and are hollering at me again. You were possibly the best thing that happened to me. Hopefully this will last and you are not just playing me for the sucker that I am.

Sincerely,

Dear Norfolk Southern,

Take down the fucking barbwire around your freight yard. I cut the fuck out of my hand and you owe me a pair of pants.

-sincerly EXZO

Dear First Colonial High School,

Thanks for expelling me. I would advise getting better security, yah bitches that was me. and you cant do shit about it now fuckers!!!!!

dear old job,

thanks so much for your call tonight at 11:30, threatening to not give me my last paycheck unless I turn over my old barista apron.

I don't care if the check is for $10; if you don't give me my motherfucking money, we're going to have a serious issue.

:mad:

-disgruntled catface.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear ^ . ^,

How about I just send you ten bucks and you dont get all stressed out. Okay, Kitten? Just remember....happy endings.

- Sneaky "Just Kidding.....Or maybe I am not" Creep

dear new pants,

thank you for fitting just right

yours in comfiness,

tangopants

dear knuckles,

wow

you guys look mega fucked up

mucho scarring and crap

plus the left ring has a pimple on it

i mean what the hell

my finger has a pimple!

wtf?

ouchies,

tango

Dear Cock Sparrer,

I forgot how much you guys totally rule.

Thanks for making me forget my troubles.

And inspiring me to be a rock and roll singer.

Love,

Almost Famous

Dear hangover,

Go away.

Stop hassling me.

And making me hate everything.

No Love,

Dehydrated and Exhausted