Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear benadryl,

i'm not sure i can fall asleep without you. Shits

about to be real annoying for a few days but i cant

be dreaming about spree killing, hard drugs, jail

and getting injured any more. Why cant you help

me sleep and produce vivid good dreams instead.

scooba

dear prick mate again...

there's nae danger i'm travelling over a hundred miles to babysit your bird while your coked oot your nut listening to banging techno all night in an overpriced sweaty club...

if you think i'm spending a fair chunk o' my wage just because you feel everyone should go fuckin' mental for your 23rd then you're pissin' in the wind sunshine...

Dear car accident,

i fucking HATE you. thanks for basically ruining my life when i didnt do anything wrong.

I basically only have a right arm now, doing anything with my left arm hurts too much. Sitting, standing, breathing, even picking up a cup using the left side of my body basically brings me to tears.

-oddp hateful oner

dear sm2xL,

yes, i think i do deserve a prize!

cG

dear sey sey,

thanks! :)

cG

dear atww,

i had last poster on the entire page once...a few years ago....it caused me to get a "warning" from tesseract...he told me that if i kept it up, he would ban me....someone made a thread about it.

cG

Dear Life,

You are currently very boring and predictable.

Something cool and exciting needs to happen soon, not cool and in exciting in the drama filled bullshit way either, more in the a bus full of super models breaks down in front of my house along with a truck delivering condoms way. That would be cool, make that happen.

Sincerely,

RR

dear razor...

why the fuck would you want to use condoms?...

dear suki and razor... it could be a lot worse... you could be living in Scotland... imagine how shite that'd be... fuck all ever happens here....

dear runine...

London ist voll von Menschen Englisch. sie sind eine seltsame Spezies, die durch den Geruch der meisten von ihnen beurteilen mag es nicht, zu waschen.

Ich würde bleiben, wo Sie jetzt sind.

Rolf HArris,

Ich kenne ein Zicklein von England. Ich weiß nicht von, wo aber er aus England kommt und für Tage eines Paares er einen Geruch hatte. Es scheint, daß er den verwirklicht hat und hat es behoben. Mein Zweck für das Bewegen nach London oder Berlin ist, weg von den Amerikanern zu erhalten. Ich mag nicht amerikanische Kultur oder amerikanische Leute im allgemeinen.

RU..

Dear Life,

Rolf made some excellent points and I would like to revise what I said before. The bus filled with models can still break down in front my house, a long with the all the accompanying drugs. A camera man so I can relive this epic day over and over again. Anything to break up the continuous cycle of sleeping all day and then staying up all night.

RR