Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear hangover,

woke up with the taste of Bacardi 151 in the mouth and some chicks huge ass underwear in my jacket pocket...and the shitty nu-metal bands music from last night stuck in my head..

the rest is a blur

sincerely fuuuuuuuuuuu my jacket pocket smells like vagina :(

dear filthypeter

big al is trying to talk me into shaving the beard. a cute jewish chick with a HUGE ass told him she'd date me if i shaved. how weak is that shit? id feel like such a buster for shaving just for a broad. fuck that noise. miss you buddy.

dear dow

You shouldn't shave for any broad unless you want to. What kind of bitch would want a dude to shave just to date him? Oh yeah a jewish girl. Send me a picture of her so i can pick apart her flaws. Then you can tell her you won't date her tell she dresses more classy and plucks away every single stray hair on her body.

Dear peeps who said they missed me,

well awww shucks! I'm blushing over here.:shy: NH.

-Not sad anymore Marco

Dear Cali & BFishie,

I'm visiting Suki & Milky at the end of the month! Any chance of you guys taking a day trip? Or I could visit Sac-Town. Or meet halfway?

-hopeful Marco

dear santa

i know christmas is far away, and i know ive never actually celebrated it before, but i'll becone the best christian ever if you take care of my wish list for me.

and all i want is this guy

jenanistonjasonlewis.jpg

jasonlewis.jpg

thanksinadvance

edogggggggggggggggggggggggy

peter,

im sayin. if i shave for this bitch, she'll have the upper hand from the start. ridiculous. the fact that i know more hebrew than she does should be enough, but noooooooo.

dear dow,

over the last week i've had two separate girls say they'd FUCK ME, not date me, if i cut my hair.

my hair is still long and my right forearm is getting just a tad bigger. Fuck bitches.

also new bike

BianchiEVLite_Cel07.jpg

umad?

t14keezy

Dear US Army,

I'm quiet curious as to why i saw 12 humvees and groups of soldiers all geared up next to a field in the middle of no where. I did see you from the highway so don't play.

Please get back to me on that.

-D