Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear NBA star Caron Butler,

I am amazed by your emotional tale of overcoming an addiction to Mountain Dew. It is not the most common nor traditional of vices, but there was a time in the late 90's when I had a similar problem. Congrats on the weight loss, may your stats on the Wizards this year be sky high.

Best,

Don Cheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear sizetags,

I had no intention of ever talking to her again, i already deleted her number and stuff but she was talking to me and i wasnt feeling it.

and this weekend will be legen wait for it, wait for it, dary!

dozer.

dear edog

thanks for giving me a place to vent.

much appreciated.

doser/

Dear BCD,

Have I gone mad, or am I just being a mind fuck?

Why are you so stubborn with me and at the same time so compliant. It annoys me. I have the hardest time figuring you out. And I am lost once again. I blame this on growing up without a mother, and in an unconventional family. SO you can't really blame me for being this way. Just chill out and try to understand me. You have more experience, so you should help me. But aint nobody gonna help me.

grizlepantsoner.

dear biological clock,

yo, chillllllllll. i don't need you getting me all teary-eyed every time some lil fat headed baby coos at me on the train or i see the manpiece carrying the neighbor kid's bike up the stairs for him. you know i can't afford no baybay right now. theeeeeenks.

:heartbeat:

latentmommyzebra

dear sister from another mister,

so excited you're coming to stay with me this weekend! i don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but you're one of the raddest ladies i ever did meet, even though you were raised out in the boonies and homeschooled by a series of christian videotapes. let's do it up.

zeebs

dear manpiece,

you just texted me a picture of willie nelson's native american themed tour bus accompanied by some random juvenile lyrics. and this is why you and i are meant to be. barfington.

yer boo

dear ghostface,

don't ever stop being amazing.

yer #1 whitegirl fan

/no groupie

zebra

dear 6pack of becks,

please magically transport yourself from the bodega shelf to my refrigerator stat. i'm too lazy to walk to you.

thirstybitchoner

Dear Caligula,

I believe somewhere in the bay area. My best friend needs help with bills and is the military. she claims the base is in Frisco, but i think its near it..??Tonight i'm flying to her tech school in Texas to discuss it a little...

Dear Suki,

Thanks....i'm thinking this will be a good thing for me. I do have a couple months to prep for it though- job hunt volume 2 starts today:)

Dear Girl,

Fuck you. seriously. you showed up at a friends house, and i was there, and i ignored you. you left crying. so i came all the way to your fucking house to apologise, we fought for an hour and end up making out, before yout ell me you cant do this and that im a mistake?

fuck that. you know thats bullshit. and today you're texting me saying that you dont like me. at all and that we cant talk to each other.

fine.

bitch.

dear girl from tonight who was wearing a little black dress, glasses, a bandana and had bow tattoos on the back of her thighs,

you.

are.

so.

hot.

/love from never talk to you ever

dear brittany.

should have gone home with you instead of lana. oops. forgive me doggie.

/beer double fisting swindle.

Dear SMdoubleXL,

Thanks, i appreciate it. I'm hoping the job market isnt as bad as the news claims.

Dear CityonSmash,

I dont even know if you read these things, but ..out of curiousity, which did you find hot? It was that progressive lady huh? she'll get ya every time ;)

Dear Boss,

Ok, i'll admit it, I was salty all morning about that letter I read and wasnt supposed to. But I still stick my grounds, and find my 2 weeks notice logical. This job has compromised alot of my pride and self worth. If you know spanish women, we do not handle this shit well. All those policies and procedures i've composed for your company are being deleted. This may be somewhat immature, but boo, you're too damn old for the shit you play, I done gone and got on ur level.

dear internet.

thank you for making the last week of my life hilarious. we've all been enjoying it immensely.

really can't wait for the picture posting part of it.

-me

Dear Man at the bank.

Im sure you thought you were being nice and getting out of my way so i can go thru the door first, but seriously, your gentleman-like ways would have been more appreciated, if you would have not let me open the door for you.

>SM

Dear owner of smoke shop.

You are always nice and remember me, even if i dont frequent your business a lot. You made up for the Bank guy.

>SM

Dear ______,

It seems like every time something starts going really well, <someone> tries to throw a wrench in the gears.

I'm not letting <someone> stop me now. I've regretted what I said to you every single day since <year>. You're worth getting to know again and I support every dream and aspiration you have no matter where it leaves me in the picture.

Always,

Me.

Dear Karma,

I never really believed in you before, but this month has made me realise that maybe I should.

Oh, and you're a total skank fucking bitch, Karma. Feel free to get better, I would really, really appreciate it.

Doser.

Dear SM,

That made me smile.

you know what I'm talking about.

Thank you.

Dose-ink.