Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

i didnt. i fucking dropped it. hence the clinking sound. flushed a buck 50 down the toilet.

come to the tattoo shop and i'll hook you up with a new one...

i get to put it in.

Dear World,

Whenever Im high/drunk.....for some reason I get the urge to fuck a fat broad....but when Im sober and in my right mind I don't take fat broads serious.......but if given the chance I would fuck the shit out of a fat broad....well maybe not fat, but thick........they touch it in miami......

BTB

• Like 1

Dear odd ball,

Sorry boo, I haven't had wifi. Your town is fun!

I am at marys capitolizing on their free wifi and having a blast!

Jesus christ! We did the market, had oyster shooters, went to acropolis, harasses the chinatown habitants with our dimsum demands and generally having a very good time.

Dear handsome,

Even though I am having a grand time, pumpkin carving with little egg and watching movies I would trade for all the strippers in the world and then some =). I miss you with all my heart.

When I get home, please, quality time all three of us.

Love santarita

Ps.

I don't care,

Thank you strip club food.

Yes.

Steaks and nachos at strip clubs are the shit.

50 year old waitress, you are still hot, thick ass girl on stage, you are hot too.

They are hitting us up for juke box song... anyone who knows me know I monopoloze that shit...

Here I go...

Again,

Love santana banana

THIS THREAD

I am smashed-------ok?

true shit, some broads be on some the internet is my life type of shit.......bitches like that I don't be feelin'.......how Im talkin' to a bitch and her main focus is the internet.....bitches like that I don't take serious.......on another note....Im zooted(high/drunk)for folk who ain't knowin'.....in my zone.......and today I asked a female "was it the whip appeal or my babyface"......thats how I roll.......she touched it in miami....

BTB

dear life.

youre a constant cycle of school-work-sleep-school-work-sleepschoolworksleepschoolworksleepscoelspeepwrlkschoellp....

get exciting again anytime soon. a day off may also be nice. thanks.

need a break like a kitkat

edoggggggggggggggggggggy

dear 12oz,

saturday night i went to this party and ended up coming back with this artsy broad, she ended up spending the night and shit but the next morning when she got home she friend me on facebook and found out i had a gf, she called and asked if i really did, then just laughed and said oh your bad, so my question is do i try to get at that again?

/coolstorybro-abouttohappen

dear life,

could you lighten up? thanks for making a girl fall flat on her face in front of me last week, that shit was totally cash. and i scored gentleman points to boot. can you send some more fun/light entertainment/easy class my way? thanks. also, if you could somehow put my roomate on the reality show "Tool Academy" that would be pretty awesome as well.

dear wisetuxedo,

my friend...

send pics.

dear SMdoubleXL

i hope so too. i think only a week or too more. plus side is large paychecks, but id rather have some quality 'me' time than a full wallet and no time to spend it.

off to bed, then school, then work, repeat

edoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy

Dear men(?) at the gay bar.

dresses and heels are for women.

watching u make out, killed my buzz.

shame, some of you were actually nice looking.

to the females there..I hope those were fake 'staches.

>sm<

-nohomo..i think..fuck im all confused. :confused:

ps..

dear days in pies,

you will get a small post from saturday night.

all apologies

dear lilfe,

still waiting for you to stop sucking.

on another note, this weekend am i gonna get absolutely loaded, and score with a hot girl thats dressed very slutty, and have guilt free sex, friday night and saturday night? sounds like a plan.

dear girl.

we just broke up because you found out your ex boyfriend didnt actually cheat on you, and you wanted to go running back to him. that gives you no right to start talking to me anytime soon. i'll decide when we can talk.