Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear school

fuck you. you could never handle me. even today when i had "i hate this fucking place" written on my shirt. i laughed at all the football guys and everybody thought i was hilarious. i talked mad shit to everyone and was the class clown and you couldnt do shit about it. i even hate the people who like me and think im funny. im done with you forever and it was a massive waste of fucking time.

p.s i bombed the light fixtures. yeah its true, all these years i was BORIS ESCOBAR and i never got caught. my amusing characters and tags was a slap in your face. you never caught me. i win.

dear "omg LOL watevr" girls at school

i can;t stand you. especially keira. remember once you were bitching about something and i said "SHUT THE FUCK UP, GO EAT SOME FOOD" and you got all sad? nothings changed bitch, cept your hair colour. i hope all of you have fun being life savers or triathletes or whatever the fuck you trust fund babies do for fun.

dear mitch

if you still went to out school i would have punched you in the facial today. you always were a fuckhead.

dear russian girl.

im glad we made friends towards the end of the year and formed the "we love it from the back club" (/nh) i look forward to being there for you when your guy leaves you (he will)

/last day of school oner

dear swindle,

college is waaaaaay more chill than high school...less class....funner classes, and cool people....you should go to college, but take some time off and kick it hard first!

cG

p.s. you didnt get in trouble for the shirt??

on my last day, me and the homies brought water guns, shaving cream and water balloons...they confiscated it all, and threatened not to let us walk at graduation.

dear swindle,

study hard mate

those exams don't fuck around

take it from me who took years to get anywhere!

you have the rest of your life to fuck around but get through these bad boys

then do a R.I.P VCE or whatever your exams are called piece on the tracks!

schnitzel

dear zebra,

i am also mad jealous of your bee-ef.

dear swindy dindle (/nh),

congrats on graduating man, its a big step, especially in your situation where you're the first of the family to get a diploma, mad props.

dear schnitz,

how goes the new girlyfriend? still good i hope.

dear new girl, i heart you. best i ever hadddddddddddddddddddd.

-oddp

dear girl.

make up your fucking mind about what you want. its clear that we're a couple you just dont want a public relationship. fuck that. seriously. right now i feel like hate fucking your roomate

Dear roomate,

you know how i said that it didnt bother me that you're stooping my old best girl friend, well it does, and because of you, we no longer speak and she doesnt even look at me.

i feel like an explanation is in order.

dear cold.

fuck you.

dear today,

as if its fucking snowing.

dear grandma,

keemo is done, and i hope you beat this cancer. you've been having a rough patch and i've been a really shitty nephew.

lifesucksrightnowoner.

• Like 1

Dear Dose,

Best of luck to you sir.

Hope things turn up- Bean fish.

Dear aunt,

Drive in shenannygins where suppose to

be had this Saturday. Family deal and all.

But you went and ruined it being a workaholic.

I think Ill just waste my money (watch movie three times)

and take you this week. You wont escape quality time.

It shall be had.

determined niece= Nice fish

dear cali

yeah i got in trouble for it. i was nearly suspended it for it and if i got one more suspension they were gonna kick me out due to a prior boxing incident so i took it off and wore someone elses shirt.

dear schnitz

ill try :lol: and the piece thing is a good idea. maybe fuck vce instead of rip.

dear odd

thanks! stay off those pharmies :lol:

dear Swinds,

without getting all "fatherly" it's only a few weeks of study then bang you're done!

so do it to it!

and do the piece my mate did one in 1994 which is where I got the idea

dear corner hotel in richmond,

$9 for a pint? c'mon!

plus it's cold

Schnitzel "left his jacket in the station locker"

Dear nephew,

Potty training is fun and all, but, really, how did you ingest a fat cap and not choke???anyways, you can practically recite the spongebob song, you should be able to wipe your own ass.

in other potty news:

Dear lady in restroom at work,

you're a whore and a liar. You've broken all respect for womens restroom rules. you CANT be all friendly, do the smile and nod like its ok to use that stall when you've had a poo explosion.

oh and boss, that metal clinking sound in my stall? wasnt my key.i lied. It was my clit ring. cheers!

Dear t14-whatsyourface,

No, actually, far from it. I was amidst changing body jewelry, and didnt screw the top ball on tight, for easy switch out later.I dont believe I have to go into graphic detail or elaborate the pain of the ball being too tight causing complications later.

Thanks for yer concern tho.

Dear Caligula,

Woot! Sounds fun. Let me know how they go...

Dear citysmasssshha,

Not happening. Nice try tho.

Dear Oddproject,

mmm, clap, its treatable. you'll get over it.

dear ttt.

im just saying. i love you. but you shouldn't be letting your genital jewelry touch public toilets.

be careful.