Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear people who i thought were my friends but really aren't,

why are you so got damn TRIFLING???!!! and what the fuck is wrong with me that i ever thought you were good peoples to begin with? y'all done fucked around and got me all jaded. i am going to ask a lot more of my friends in the future, and if they don't like it, they can take it up with your scumbag asses.

zee.

dear dudes,

thanks! oh believe me i have told everyone who's fucked me over lately, and there have inexplicably been many, to kick rocks. still hurts that you can put yourself out there and be a good friend to someone and get shitted on just the same. makes it hard to trust people! but i am an optimist so i will probably get over it eventually. not to those jerks, they got deaded, but just to people in general.

eeeemoooo.

zeebs

• Like 1

dear people,

dont worry so much about the bullshit people pull on the daily.

get rid of the assholes, the takers, the energy drainers, the worthless

pieces of craps, make your life better.

haters will always hate on you because they are unhappy. jealous haters can suck our dicks.

who gives a fuck about some dumb fuck who is shady and trifflin' nawmeeeeeeeeeen???

<3 ssn

• Like 2

dear sooks,

haters make us famous! <3

dear life,

i retract my statement about curb stomping you.. i overthought something that happened and made myself look like an idiot.. luckily suki assured me that cheek kisses can be strictly friend status!

-oddp 'relieved' oner.

dear brain, i dont get what your doing to me

im confused and tired but my body feels like running really fast the oppisite direction, however the weather here is shitty... girlfriend is confusing, friends are all deathly ill (H1N1?), and im broke

what should i do tonight?

wisetux

Dear oontz in general, but mostly the males.

when banging the woman, wifey girlfriend, random, whatever, do you find that sex lasts longer with or without wrapping up? if at all? because (/nh) right now im clocking in a good amount of steady sex when wrapped up, but i find it to not last as long when not wrapped.

the fuck is up with that?

dear MOOGLE

thanks baby

Dear Dose

i can't really tell you. i'm sleeping with two girls, one i use a condom with, one i don't. it's not really that different. i am drunk almost all of the time i sleep with them though. maybe you are lasting longer with a condom coz it takes away some of the friction on the shaft /no homo sexuales

-big S in the sky

Swindle,

Im in the same boat with 2 girls, wearing a condom for one and not for the other, the friction thing makes sense actually. good point.

thanks

doser

Dear ODD,

hahahaha yeah i guess but this is like a regular occurance, and dont give me some shit about having penis problems /nh because its just something i noticed. i've been shafting these 2 girls regularly for like the last 2 months, and its something i began noticig after like the first month, thought it was a bad day, but it kept happeneing.

DEAR GIRL I HAD SEX WITH ALL DAY SUNDAY,

WHY DID YOU PLAY MTV JAMS ON THE TV SO DAMN LOUD....I HOPE YOU REALIZE IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DOGGYSTYLE WITH JERU THE DAMAJA BLARING IN THE BACKGROUND.

SINCERELY ELIS "NEVER EATING SO MANY SHROOMS AND DRINKING SLITZ AGAIN" SIXXER ESQUIRE

P.S

jeru.jpg

dear payroll department,

WTF!?...its been a month now, and I have not gotten my last 2 paychecks...you guys owe me about $800.

i need the money.

not now....but RIGHT NOW!

i just got my $400 credit card bill and I owe my mom $200.

i was patient, but now im mad.

hurry the fuck up,

cG

dear boo,

prepare to come home from work and be fed salmon filet garnished with rosemary, garlic, and crushed almonds while we watch our favorite television programs, to be followed by some type of physical gratification. i would call it your special treat for being the bestest, but i actually perform some variety of this sequence of events every day, because you never stop deserving it.

love,

zebra

dear foul bitches,

prepare to meet your comeuppance. killin 'em with kindness is no longer my preferred tactical approach.

no love,

zebra

dear tmz,

why do you exist? every time that idiotic blonde chick speaks i want to bludgeon my television set with whatever blunt object is nearby. and yet, there is nothing else on. why? why?

stop it,

zebra