Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear Cali cali caliente G,

Thanks!

So should I be expecting a bunch of people showing up

by surprise at my house carrying a large check that's taller than me?

Or do I just get bumped to the "veteran" stage? :lol:

Cheers,

m.seyer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear bfish,

i was about to go to mochii's once but got there about 5 minutes after they had closed....so i never got a chance to try it. :(

i will go one day though.

you should google image search pinkberry.

dear seyer,

haha....big check?...no....this is 12oontz...not publishers clearing house..lol...j/k..j/k

but then again, we cant tell if youre veteran...the premium status gets in the way!

cG

Dear life,

You're starting to suck again. Moms lost her job and that puts a big set back on a LOT of things. Ontop of other general bullshit that you are throwing my way. You're making it really fucking hard to be optimistic about anything right about now. On a side note though, the Ex and I had a decent talk today about everything sucking in my life and it was slightly comforting. Oh and I passed Junior Portfolio Review and I will be graduating college next year after 5 and a half years. Granted that I can afford to go to school next year. Ugh.

-walk

dear saturday

youve started off horrible so far. fuck you. and now i get to go to work. the only good thing is pizza tonight with cute boy from logic class. otherwise, i just might say fuck it and peace out till sunday rolls around.

angry at the world

edogggggggggggggggy

Guest 50million

dear saturday

youve started off horrible so far. fuck you. and now i get to go to work. the only good thing is pizza tonight with cute boy from logic class. otherwise, i just might say fuck it and peace out till sunday rolls around.

angry at the world

edogggggggggggggggy

dear saturday,

Why did you wake me up at 7:30am? That's a terrible thing to do to someone. Well I went back to sleep (with ear plugs) for another 4 hours. Thanks. Also, I hope Edoggg's date goes well. I hope my date goes well too. I'm trying not to dip my pen in company ink, but ya know, I think it's going to be fun.

make edoggggg happy again saturday.

Dear CaliG,

Haha yeah that premium thing gets in my way of knowing if I've reached the

vet stats. But oh well. I'll see within a month.

-seysey

Dear self,

I'm tired from playing at chuck e. cheese for tickets to win my nephew stuff.

After eating all that pizza and buffalo wings, and running around I think I'll

pass out before watching the fight at my broham's house.

-Sery tired.

Dear bboat,

You didn't ruin my day from sending that text, but I'm glad I wasn't eating

at the time I checked my messages. :lol:

-ms 14

dear cali,

you sir can not read.

that video was from last year.

thanks to that video the RHODE ISLAND thread was closed, mixed emotions about that.

since then 12oz went invite only, then back to people could come in.

i agree with you though, but then again target 12 are a bunch of fucking homos.

and i think the dude in that video, not gonna mention who it is, should have just ripped that dude a new asshole for being such a fucking twat and making a gay segment for the news.

p.s. did you notice how they said we join crews that compete with eachother, and how we only tag to mark our territory and our neighborhood, the news is fucking stupid.

they should stay out of stuff they don't understand, that being graffiti because they have no idea what they are talking about.

-rantboat

dear co-worker,

you put in your 2 weeks, thank god.

because i wasn't about to do this relationship thing with you working here.

i've done that before and man did she turn into a level 5 clinger quick as fuck.

thank god i got away from her and she quit, but you put in your 2 weeks.

and you are still down for the dick, i know you're not a level 5 clinger so that's a plus.

-puttinmydickinacoworkeroner

boatboat

dear seynicetitser

send that to calig.

i bet he'd get off on that hahaha.

-bmotorboatinthemtittiesboat

dear saturday,

Why did you wake me up at 7:30am? That's a terrible thing to do to someone. Well I went back to sleep (with ear plugs) for another 4 hours. Thanks. Also, I hope Edoggg's date goes well. I hope my date goes well too. I'm trying not to dip my pen in company ink, but ya know, I think it's going to be fun.

make edoggggg happy again saturday.

dear fiddy mil

sleep in!!! i hope youre date went ok! just think, you two can have copyroom sex if it works out. nice. mine was a success, but i think hes just for fun and not for serious business. thats what ive decided. im having too much fun being single. heres to hoping sunday doesnt suck...

weekendwarrior

edoggggggggggggggggggggggy

Dear ch0,

Mag's top ten list for how to get over a break up

10. Cocaine- not just for 80's movie stars anymore. This loveable wonder drug will help you on your way to Dumpsville. Population.....you.

9. Booze- Especially effective when mixed with cocaine just only in the right amounts. How do you know when you've reached the right amount? When you're almost fired from your shit job and you've exhausted all alcohol in the house so you're reduced to drinking Listerine.

8. French pop songs- Trust me if you don't feel upbeat listening to this sappy shit you must not have a soul. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoY37T_nv5U

7. Nostalgia photos- Remember all those naked pics you took of your love promising not to show anyone else, you little pho-tog you. Now is the time to whip them shits out and show to all your buddies what you we're having when you had it. Share that slice of pie nigga.

6. Excercise- Guess what. No one likes a whiny bitch and all those pounds you put on while you were "comfortable" ain't helpin either. While taking your mind off of things excercise revs up testosterone allowing you to pound more jaegerbombs while trolling for skanks. "Yeah I shout when I get my swell on at the gym, that's only cause I want everyone to know how ripped I am" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

5. Surround yourself with friends- Friends will tell you the truth and if you're being excessively sullen they won't even bother to talk. Use that as a motivational charge to get up off your ass and do something.

4. Fuck everything- Chances are if you were in a LTR you won't be having pussy/dick on tap anymore and why not blow off a little steam with just lowering your standards a bit. Remember that fat chick you would just let blow you and (for the ladies) that guy friend you'd never let hit cause he'd get too attatched well pick up the phone and give them a call. Chances are they are waiting by the phone anyways so time to brighten up both your days with some below the belt fuckpunching. Fuckpunching is a trademarked word by mag

3. Hobbies- Go out and do things. Make a model car and sniff the glue. Fuck do anything. Art museums. Walk around a park with a puppy not only would this help but you know how much ass you get if your puppy is cute. As long as your dog doesn't look like this 60.jpg you should be good to go.

2. Isolation- Take a couple weeks off and be a hermit. You need some inner you time to figure out what it all meant. You'll start finding shit out about yourself that you wouldnt know being attatched for so long. Stand in front of a mirror naked and just pick apart your body. 5 minutes of that shit you'll break out into laughter and realize single life aint so bad.

and now my number 1 thing to do after a break-up

1. Fuck their family/best friend- Jesus Christos I cant even begin to tell you how much of a stress reliever this is. The inherent gloating factor of this alone is worth its weight in gold. Just remember to take pics for evidence then wheatpaste it wherever your ex frequents like on the side of their new partners car, their little brothers school, or the planned parenthood you caught the two walking out of.

dear bbs,

i didnt even look for a date on that....was that really a year old?...damn.

either way, it sucks....there have been police in the Sacramento thread too...thats why it got closed down and moved to the vault....shit sucks....i just want to look at some flicks.

cG

Dear Santana,

Check your emails, I sent you the file. Show me a picture of your tattoo aswell! Oontzing and getting tattooed sounds fun.

Chops.

Dear Chops,

Sorry I have been slacking, I have been caught up with shows and trains and such. You still my number 1 boo hahahaha

I has your pic in the next few minutes!

Tattoo is healing good. He is a good egg huh? We bantered back and forth over the design, but he ultimately did excellent! Dash that curry and get yourself ready and I will challenge your tattoo skillz!

Dear Wine,

love me as much as I love you?

No?

sad face.

Love Santalinas

Dear Santana,

Where was I for all of this?

I guess my virgin skin doesn't fit quite well in your posse!

Dear Lunchtime,

What shall I eat?

Toots

Dear Tootsie,

I didn;t even think! You know that is hard for me!!

I am super sorry! I invited your friend boy thinking he would tell you.

That was me being assumative, not a good thing.

I should have personally invited you!!!

You want for me to get tattooed again so you cans watch?

I will since I like you so much!!

It ws good, I show you on Tues?

You VIP along with the Jew, the other jew and handsome man I like to hold hands with and play in parks with.

Love,

Mama Dukes

Santana Barbera

Dear Santgelina Jolie,

What's the status on the Valentine's Day cards you promised me? There is an empty spot on my wall reserved for your awesomeness! :)

-Marco[/color][/b]

Dear Marco,

Have you seen my Flickr?

I have been so busy lately!

Trains, i am addicted to train painting.

Address was erased in the 12oz Crash of 2009.

PM me again and you will get a mix CD like I promised and drawings, paintings and Asian candy fit for an Aztec prince!

Love,

Santalitas

der pizzy

I missss you! I just texted and emailed and imed you nigga!

I want to know where the child support is!

I sooo feel like a baby momma right now onluy cause I want to ttalk to your awesomenessssss

I am drunk and getting drinker and wanting to kick it with you

what is uyp with your uncle?

handsome man and i will take you to paint

get your butt herererererere

I dedicate ELO to you since you were the nly one to get that.

for real

you deriously were even without me writing STANGE MAGIN

hahah 12oz laugh at drunk me

I am out

later haters

$antanalin$

Dear next 2 weeks,

You are going to be very unpleasant. 30+ pages worth of papers due, starting this Tuesday. Fuuuuuuuck that. Thankfully i get a nice week off after that, then another 3 weeks of bullshit, then i'm done with this school garbage forever.

Not so lovingly,

S

Dear alcohol,

I'm over you, at least for awhile. I'm still going to enjoy a good beer or two here and there, but i haven't had any desire to get drunk in well over a month. My body is definitely happy about this decision. Now if only i could kick the cigarettes too...

Sincerely,

Chupa

Dear Minneapolis,

It's been a nice 21 years here in the Twin Cities, but i'm going to be leaving you at the end of June. I'll definitely miss the city and the punk/hardcore scene, but i'm not going to miss your miserable winters that last forever.

Sincerely,

MrNeedsaChangeofScenery

Dear Santana Breaking&Entertaining

i been lazy and sleepin on the G-1 thread..missed you the other night.

we called up Mr. Tattoo artist and tried to lure him away from your brown skin

smelly wasnt havin it!! hahahha

seriously tho me and KP rocked it that night..dooooooooooookies

i hit you and the Vman off!! no flics tho..someone didnt charge their camera!!

hahahahha

get at me..lets G-1 forever!!!

-Francis Formaldehyde

Dear Tootsie,

I didn;t even think! You know that is hard for me!!

I am super sorry! I invited your friend boy thinking he would tell you.

That was me being assumative, not a good thing.

I should have personally invited you!!!

You want for me to get tattooed again so you cans watch?

I will since I like you so much!!

It ws good, I show you on Tues?

You VIP along with the Jew, the other jew and handsome man I like to hold hands with and play in parks with.

Love,

Mama Dukes

Santana Barbera

dear miss thang

excuuuuuuuuuuse me? first of all, i have a name other than "the jew". second, theres another jew?? imposter!! who is this kid, kyle fucking broflovski? no dice. explinations will be necessary tomarrow night.

oy vey

edogggggggggggggggy