Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Edoggg,

I already told you that you're totally on my list. My letter was to officially add Sam to the list. Seven.13 wants to know if you're in the city proper or if you're on the outskirts.

The word outskirts reminds me of upskirts, but I'm not allowed anymore because I'm engaged.

Word.

PiratesRus.

dear sassy black woman,

first of all you shouldnt tailgate me. i know you didnt know when you started but i tend to hit my brakes fairly hard and will slow down to the point that i piss off all of the drivers behind you and they start riding your ass. also, you looked to be at least 35 so you should know that when you pull up beside a white guy in his 20s who is covered in tattoos you should probably keep driving. chances are that person is going to fuck with you as i did. anyway, i hope you learn how to drive and i also hope i ruined at least 20 minutes of your evening, if not your entire night.

p.s. - your daughter licked my ass the other night.

thanks,

boogie hands

Dear People Buying Lottery Tickets When I'm Running Late,

I just wanna swoop in and buy a pack of Newports

And your dumb ass is asking about motherfucking numbers and buying quickpicks and number 15 scratch tickets.

Just give me your fucking money.

It's faster than buying tickets and you get the same amount back.

Choke on a dick,

After School Special

hahahahah. I hate this shit. I'm just trying to get my arizona tall can and pack of marlboros and there's a line 15 deep of this losers dropping half their check on tickets.

Dear 31 year old woman,

Seeing you again on sunday was nice. Making out with you was fun. A relationship however I am not a fan of... There is a 10 year difference between us and I can't deal with that. Don't get me wrong your an amazing person and I actually think if you were my age or even 5 years younger I would date you and we could become emo together. Your a perfect match for me,smart ,quirky, the same sense of humor, beautiful, but the age thing just fucks it up. It was cool when you would come to shows then I would meet you at your place after to break it down but I don't think I even want that anymore. Plus you just got out of a relationship and I hate being that dude who gets caught up in all the drama of an ex-boyfriend. Whatever... I am dissapointed because you were the only person in like 2 years that I even wanted to be with...I just cant take the age thing...Sorry...

Wish you were younger...

Young Juan...

Dear Snowbirds,

Go back to frozen piece of shit State. Stop invading the great Valley of the Sun with your Winnebago's and your Lincoln towncars. Just die at your own home. If I have to miss a fresh green light light because you are to fuckin' slow to clear the intersection I'm gonna drive over you. Arizona doesn't need your tax dollars.

Die, the fence

Dear NIN,

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me Ive got no soul to tell

Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself

I want to fuck you like an animal

I want to feel you from the inside

I want to fuckk you like an animal

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to god

You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings

You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything

Help me tear down my reason, help me its your sex i can smell

Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else

I want to feel you from the inside

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to god

Through every forest, above the trees

Within my stomach, scraped off my knees

I drink the honey inside your hive

You are the reason I stay alive

Thank you for making playing out the fucking shit...

SomeJuan...

Dear SFC,

Please stop ragging all my pieces...just because I had the fucking MENTAL ABILTIY to come up with an original name and style does not mean that you should get mad, steal your daddy's spraypaint and write SFC over me...I care not about age, I will crack your fucking skull.

P.S: Marc Ecko is a smelly douchebag....all his clothes with graffiti on them deserve to be burned...and if he likes graffiti so much...will he mind some of my fill-ins on his house and car? Please ask him for me.

-Se Four...

Dear digital camera

what did i do wrong?

i wouldn't have though that 10,000 photos in three years was too many but apparently you did.

Why'd you delete the last month's worth of my pieces you SD card formatting motherfucker.

I thought we were friends I took you everywhere.

I'd like you to meet my new friend sony.

I hope she'll be nicer than you were.

schnitzel

Dear Lunch

will you please hurry up and come?

Cheers