Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KniggazInDemStreetz

I know this is a no graffiti zone.

But I just have to say. Fuck KRink Unis. FUCK THEM. I mean you'd think, well, Uni's are dope as fuck, so how could putting KRink in them make them any worse, so I buy one. Yipee can't wait.

Every time I do a tag silver paint is flying everywhere, everywhere, and it doesn't cover, I know, right "stop bitching and make your own." but unis are so good. why would KRink do this to me. I mean, I didn't wanna get silver on my Arc'teryx.

On this note, here is a serious inquiry.

I GOT SPLOTCHES OF SILVER PAINT ON SOME SUIT PANTS WHILE DOING INSIDES ON MY WAY TO A FORMAL PARTY, IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN GET THIS OUT, WITHOUT HORRIBLY DAMAGING THE PANTS

I GOT VOMIT ALL OVER MY SUIT AT THE PARTY WHEN FALLING DOWN IN VOMIT (NOT MY OWN)

IT IS ALL OVER MY JACKET, what should I do to get the vomit off before i get it dry cleaned, I don't want the asian lady to think im gross.

pleae dont close till my cleaning questions have been answered, and krink unis have been hated on/

pilots for life.

dry cleaner can get some paint out, if it is somewhat recent.

ive never tried krink.

edit - third rail

haha this is seriously as gay as elton john oil wrestling richard simmons

dry cleaner for the coat, and try looking at this shit we sell at blicks. Look online, it's called like, kiss off or something. I think it gets paint off.

i only work weekends, and if you do i'll totally know it's you and throw you down the escalater.

:)

wait wait wait

howd you make Krink?

Stuntin like my daddy.

hahahahahahahah, that was actually pretty funny.

i'd contest that coming up with the idea of elton john and richard simmons oil wrestling as being gay but that's just me.

youre gonna get a bunch of dumb answers from people who dont do graffiti anyway.

Krink in a uni doesnt make sense to me either. Silver decos work just as well. Krink is more of a mop fill to me atleast if you think about it. Silver tags for insides just goes to show how much of an idiot you really are. You need a hard pigments coating eating dark ink thats going to ghost.

So basically you took a bunch of shitty tags that are already gone.

i only work weekends, and if you do i'll totally know it's you and throw you down the escalater.

:)

ha, i know that blicks...your security guard is a douche.

pilots are basically the common man's marker, there are far better empty marker bodies out there.

but hey, stick to the internet knowledge!

Alright GlikO, Silver Pilots over Silver Decos, I was going to a party far away from my crib and wasn't planning on doing insides, I was planning on just catching tags over dere. I'm not gonna be sarcastic, I know what stains the trains, dude, even my little brother knows what's buffable.But I just caught a silver tag on the window ridiculing some kids who were tryna talk to me on the train, and got off. One blood.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now