I know this is a no graffiti zone.

KniggazInDemStreetz

But I just have to say. Fuck KRink Unis. FUCK THEM. I mean you'd think, well, Uni's are dope as fuck, so how could putting KRink in them make them any worse, so I buy one. Yipee can't wait.

Every time I do a tag silver paint is flying everywhere, everywhere, and it doesn't cover, I know, right "stop bitching and make your own." but unis are so good. why would KRink do this to me. I mean, I didn't wanna get silver on my Arc'teryx.

On this note, here is a serious inquiry.

I GOT SPLOTCHES OF SILVER PAINT ON SOME SUIT PANTS WHILE DOING INSIDES ON MY WAY TO A FORMAL PARTY, IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN GET THIS OUT, WITHOUT HORRIBLY DAMAGING THE PANTS

I GOT VOMIT ALL OVER MY SUIT AT THE PARTY WHEN FALLING DOWN IN VOMIT (NOT MY OWN)

IT IS ALL OVER MY JACKET, what should I do to get the vomit off before i get it dry cleaned, I don't want the asian lady to think im gross.

pleae dont close till my cleaning questions have been answered, and krink unis have been hated on/

pilots for life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youre gonna get a bunch of dumb answers from people who dont do graffiti anyway.

Krink in a uni doesnt make sense to me either. Silver decos work just as well. Krink is more of a mop fill to me atleast if you think about it. Silver tags for insides just goes to show how much of an idiot you really are. You need a hard pigments coating eating dark ink thats going to ghost.

So basically you took a bunch of shitty tags that are already gone.

Alright GlikO, Silver Pilots over Silver Decos, I was going to a party far away from my crib and wasn't planning on doing insides, I was planning on just catching tags over dere. I'm not gonna be sarcastic, I know what stains the trains, dude, even my little brother knows what's buffable.But I just caught a silver tag on the window ridiculing some kids who were tryna talk to me on the train, and got off. One blood.