Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

i guess our neighbour's apartment's on fire

last Xmas we were staying on the 22 floor of a hotel and the fire alarm went off and we had to walk down and outside.. winter, pouring rain and in shorts.

same neighbors arguing with each other a few weeks back???

...arson??

no, this neighbour is on the other side. i haven't heard much out of the other neighbours. i'm pretty sure they didn't kiss and make up.

what are the rules regarding words ending in -our and -or when you are from there but live here? i really dont care, you could put a couple of silent q's and w's in the middle of random words and i would be ok with it, but im just curious......

edit: it neighbour/neighbor

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Just remember

STOP

DROP

AND ROLL

what are the rules regarding words ending in -our and -or when you are from there but live here? i really dont care, you could put a couple of silent q's and w's in the middle of random words and i would be ok with it, but im just curious......

i dunno, i think it's most words (except profession type ones, like inventor, creator) that end in -or in the u.s. end in -our in aus...

favourite

colour

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now