This is the fucking business right here.

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

El Mamerro, you sir, are a liar.

I have in fact leveled up my raps.

And still? Nothing.

I think we can all take this as proof that you are nothing more than a liar, and this thread to be supporting of the fact my leveled up raps failed to produce a burger, and therefore this is nothing more than an elaborate hoax, and that this burger actually sucks, if in fact this burger ever existed in the first place.

mulder07.jpg

bigfatdeal_2004-720129.jpg

In-N-OutBurgerCombo1-thumb.jpg

anatomy.gif

okay you can go ahead and close this thread now. because nothing can top these three; in-n-out, fatburger, and tommy's

but i will go have this wendy's burger tonight just because el mamerro recommends it. i have a habit of trying anything mamerro recommends for some reason. got ninja gaiden black because of him and later tonight i will feast upon this particular sandwich of ground-up cow muscle & blood.

I just came back from lunch and found a huge pile of jalapeños next to the keyboard. I asked my secret santa for a Wendy's Jalapeño Cheddar Double Melt and apparently he/she came through halfway. Well, I actually asked for a huge bag of gummi worms as well, because gummi worms rule, but I didn't get them either. Fuck secret santa.

I just came back from lunch and found a huge pile of jalapeños next to the keyboard. I asked my secret santa for a Wendy's Jalapeño Cheddar Double Melt and apparently he/she came through halfway. Well, I actually asked for a huge bag of gummi worms as well, because gummi worms rule, but I didn't get them either. Fuck secret santa.

My boss buys me gummy bears and gummy worms atleast once a week.