Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Mamerro

This is the fucking business right here.

The "jumpoff" if you will.

168.png

I can't even get a picture of the whole burger cause it's so fucking delicious they all get eaten before anyone can take a picture of it. I bet Photoshop ate the other half of that one up there. The designer cut it from the image and Photoshop simply refused to paste it back when ordered to.

All of you wannabe cooks and BBQ heads out there fucking wish they could match this shit with your fresh ground beef and intriguing meat seasonings. Fuck you and your shitty burgers, Wendy's just came through and fucked your shit up forever.

I'm gonna go to Wendy's and eat one of these fuckers right now. Discuss.

if its not a JBC itll make me shit myself...or a chicken sammich from wendys their other burgers do me in...bacon mushroom melt is the shizzzzzzzzlllleeeee

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Not yet.....if you read the thread...this is my last week of work...then vacation.

ive been putting jalepenos in my burgers for years.

....but then again bacon and pepperjack cheese....i might have to try it.

nope eating home made turkey sandwich with king island brie and a wicked Carmelised onion/Cranberry chutney shit is gooood!

could be more turkey on it though.

When oh when is Wendy's coming to oz?

That looks good

This looks even better than the carls jr jalapeno burgers, hopefully they dont fry the flavor out of the jalapenos though

Unfortunately, there's some kind of massive jalapeño shortage in PR and it's really hard to find. I've been able to have it only twice since it came out cause none of these fucking Wendy's have jalapeños.

Case in point, I just came back and they didn't have jalapeños. I had a Big Bacon Classic and put extra pickles in it so I could pretend they were jalapeños. It seriously breaks my heart when this shit ain't available.

nope eating home made turkey sandwich with king island brie and a wicked Carmelised onion/Cranberry chutney shit is gooood!

Fuck outta here with that homo shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now