Krylon Colors 2001

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by big bruno

mmmmmmm.....love that pumpkin orange and john deere yellow....what?

that pumpkin orange is a lil thin for my tastes

but the pacific blue has been to good to me...

Guest istepdincrap

before all you kids get boners over krylon colors let me tell you, they all fuckin suck and you can find basiclly the same colors in rusto/accents/painterstouch/etc.. fuck krylon and i rack from ace all day long

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

that pumpkin orange is a lil thin for my tastes

here...ill correct you...pumpkin orange is shit in a can...ever used walmart paint??? yeah...

personally im a big fan of orchid green...

correct me if im wrong but isnt terracotta and salmon discontinued...

i know for a fact the teal blue isnt disconntinued...some colors are just more scarce in certain areas...id kill for some more pacific blue

Guest 5th wheel

mm i dont see any new colors?? im guessing the only NEW thing they did for 2001 was make it runnier and like 50 percent water or something.....there making there paint cheaper and cheaper every year.....there jacking us and saving money....those crazy krylon sweatshop workers....man remember there old stuff....it came out thicker than a fat mans clogged arteries...

thing is that SOME Krylon paint is still quality, like certain colors are thick as hell, and some arent worth racking, let alone paying for. I think Teal Blue is the thickest Krylon color I've came across, and hunter green and sun yellow suck. well, if you can freak a whole piece with shit cans and still have it come out hot, then you know your doing pretty good. some people use expensive paints like Montana as a crutch to camoflouge their lack of painting experiance with nice pretty colors. oh well, to each his own. do you...

I think I gotta hop on that pistachio tho... we havent been aquinted yet.:idea:

you people are fuckin idiots... you stick krylon down your throat like it was your boyfriends cock... that paint is fuckin shit.. and i hope you fucks arent buying it... that shit cost up to a dollar more then rusto someplaces... it almost cost as much as fuckin montana the shit is as thick as diluted water....

Krylon sure as hell ain't my preferred paint, i rarely buy paint, so it doesn't really matter in terms of full quality, just what i an fit on me and my backpack. As for its wateryness, yes, the wateryness is horrible, but is also great for certain effects. like fade shadowing, or cross coloring, or misting, or even pull aways for certain krylon sub brands, bottom lnie, i preferr american acents and belton over krylon, but sometimes krylon gets the job done for a few certain things

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

well, if you can freak a whole piece with shit cans and still have it come out hot, then you know your doing pretty good. some people use expensive paints like Montana as a crutch to camoflouge their lack of painting experience with nice pretty colors. oh well, to each his own. do you...

I think I gotta hop on that pistachio tho... we havent been aquinted yet.:idea:

you hit it on the head right there..

sure there are good paints coming out now, but what did all you people use when there wasn't any BELTON & MONTANA?

if all you've got is shit paint, then you have to use it. you learn to use it. and if you don't learn to use it well, then your shit comes off like crap. when you learn to use shit paint well, then when you finally do get the good stuff.. look out.

i'd have to say, in addition to teal blue, clover green is thick as fuck.

Archived