Krylon Colors 2001

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any store that carries them, we have a few farm colors, they dont sell well so there like collecting dust.

if you ask 95% of hardware stores will do a special order for you and u can get the rare colors nobody stocks, you just have to wait a week for the delivery. you pay regular retail on it also, so its dope. if u rack, sux 4 u i guess

what the fuck????? no problem getting the farm implements, but....

teal blue, teal green, rose, dusty pink, mauve, violet, oyster grey????????

i'll just say it again.. what the fuck????

where the hell's this from? because "apparently" all the colours i mentioned have been discontinued, and some of them years ago. i'm suprised i don't see chrome yellow on that list too. fuck. you americans get all the fuckin colours..

Originally posted by From Autumn

its all about having ACE hardwear make a special order of paint for you and then racking the shipment when it comes in. it worked for me 3 times before they caught on.

haha..asshole i work at ace hardware. youd be surprised how much racking hurts regular customers. We jack up the price if anything gets stolen. We don't eat the cost on anything. what do i care though, keep racking.

Guest yourmindseye

there are 2 colors i came across that arent on that list...

Victorian blue and theres some kind of light sage green,i forget the name,its nothing to special.

Archived