so i took adderall

Skilla54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably won't do as well as you expect. memory is state-dependent, ie if you memorize a bunch of shit while your high or drunk your much less likely to remember it sober. and vice versa.

this is actually not true, its kind of a misconception about the cognative process, at least in regards to test taking and memorization like that, but say your drunk at a house party, and you forget everything you did that night, you're more likely to remember what you did if you go back to that house or whatever sober, not that im any expert, but it was a big topic in one of my classes.

I used to be prescribed that stuff.

I've actually been through a variety (aka every single one) of medications for ADD.

I didn't like it when I had to switch medications because I would zone out for an entire day. People would talk to me and I wouldn't even hear them because I would be too busy staring at a point on the wall. For real wouldn't hear them, not even noise. It was just me and that point on the wall.

It scared me.

I recently (in terms of the grand scheme of things) quit taking any medication. I had been on straterra for a while. It was pretty effective, but if I missed a day it really fucked me up. I would be walking down a hall and suddenly forget that I was walking or where I was going. I didn't like that either.

I dig the self control these days. Feels good to know it's all me.

-fuse.