Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skilla54

so i took adderall

i needed to get a lot of work done and study last night, so i decided to take an adderall.

ive heard about it for a while but never thought about taking it. but seeing as how i waited till the last minute to get a lot done.. i was like fuck it.. the shit worked.

stayed up until 4 am studying for this math test. i actually did every problem and worked on every problem until i understanded it completly. in addition i got pretty high and it made my high doper because i was all alert and ready to go instead of sitting infront of the tv half dead.

i dont know what my point is. im taking the test in an hour. ill let you know.

You probably won't do as well as you expect. memory is state-dependent, ie if you memorize a bunch of shit while your high or drunk your much less likely to remember it sober. and vice versa.

its not like i learned new things because of aderall. i was studying stuff i knew, but its a comprehensive final so i had a lot of old stuff to catch up on and reunderstand. but yes we will see. i feel confidant, i got a cheat sheet too.

yea me too but when i came of it, the stuffnever looked as god as it did at the time

worked on every problem until i understanded it completly.

Dude, and these were just the most glaring errors.

I think you should use that adderall to study for your remedial english class.

oh SCHNAP!

You probably won't do as well as you expect. memory is state-dependent, ie if you memorize a bunch of shit while your high or drunk your much less likely to remember it sober. and vice versa.

So then wouldnt that mean that you'd have to be high or drunk to remember everything.

take the test high!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i hope your brian explodes

*brain

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I was just trying to help out....but if you want to explode Brian, you are the one that is going to have to live with it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now