why do i feel the need to check behind the shower curtain every time im taking a shit

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Weird thread bump, but whatever

I don't usually check behind it when I shit, but anyone who remembers my acid thread will remember my shower curtain was what sent me into a bad trip. I was taking a shit and the curtain was "breathing", which seemed normal to me at first, but then it started breathing really hard. At that point I became convinced something was behind it, which rapidly turned into me thinking the whole bathroom was evil and trying to swallow me

After that I experienced a good 6 hours of a bad trip AKA hell on earth

I opted for a curtain with a clear vinyl panel that is eye-level.

Figuring it would kill my paranoia of a shower lurker.

But it didn't.

I still check.

Incase there might be a midget waiting to murder me.

Two types of people to never trust are midgets and blacks.

Bushwick Bill is basically the shadiest dude ever.

up-bushwick.jpg

[ VERSE 2: Bushwick Bill ]

Lookin through her window, now my body is warm

She's naked, and I'm a peepin tom

Her body's beautiful, so I'm thinkin rape

Shouldn't have had her curtains open, so that's her fate

Leavin out her house, grabbed the bitch by her mouth

Drug her back in, slammed her down on the couch

Whipped out my knife, said, "If you scream, I'm cuttin"

Opened her legs and commenced the fuckin

She begged me not to kill her, I gave her a rose

Then slit her throat, and watched her shake till her eyes closed

Had sex with the corpse before I left her

And drew my name on the wall like helter skelter

Run for shelter never crossed my mind

I had a guage, a grenade, and even a nine

Dial 911 for the bitch

But the cops ain't shit when they're fuckin with a lunatic

(Another innocent victim of this homicidal maniac)

(Maniac) (Maniac)

(Another innocent victim of this homicidal maniac)

yup. that's one shady midget.

Weird thread bump, but whatever

I don't usually check behind it when I shit, but anyone who remembers my acid thread will remember my shower curtain was what sent me into a bad trip. I was taking a shit and the curtain was "breathing", which seemed normal to me at first, but then it started breathing really hard. At that point I became convinced something was behind it, which rapidly turned into me thinking the whole bathroom was evil and trying to swallow me

After that I experienced a good 6 hours of a bad trip AKA hell on earth

I think taking a shit is what really set your trip in a different direction. I remember taking a shit on mushrooms once and spending a good fifteen to twenty minutes trying to figure out if i was done shitting. After I had come to the conclusion that I was infact done shitting I used half a roll of toilet paper before saying fuck it and hopping in the shower. Even after the shower I spent the rest of the trip walking around feeling like I had shit my pants.

• Like 1

I just thought of something.. But nevermind.. Okay.. Has anyone gotten a blow job while pooping??

it's called a blumpkin. and no, i havent.

imagine if thats all you got, head while taking a shit. would that make you get a boner anytime you went into a public restroom? it's a chance I'm not willing to take.

I think taking a shit is what really set your trip in a different direction. I remember taking a shit on mushrooms once and spending a good fifteen to twenty minutes trying to figure out if i was done shitting. After I had come to the conclusion that I was infact done shitting I used half a roll of toilet paper before saying fuck it and hopping in the shower. Even after the shower I spent the rest of the trip walking around feeling like I had shit my pants.

This happens to me sometimes when I'm real fucked up on any drug. Just mad paranoid, going back to the bathroom and wiping, nothing there haha

This happens to me sometimes when I'm real fucked up on any drug. Just mad paranoid, going back to the bathroom and wiping, nothing there haha

Yeah, "this." Once in a blue moon it'll happen even if I'm just drinking.

I think I can trace that back to being horrendously drunk and having to shit the entire time I was having sex...the minute after I finished I ripped the toilet a new one and took the most satisfying shower of my life.