TAKE A LOOK!!

aichs47

my cousins been over there a while now he hates it, everyone dresses the same so its hard to near impossible to tell insergants from civilians

thats because they were civilians,before they got invaded,i wonder if mexicans invade the usa and they go..."todos estos vatos se visten igual wuey,quienes son los terroristas y quienes los civiles ese?"

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow, your kinda an ass for putting this here. well, my day has just been depressed.

maybe now u going to feel like doing something about it,so we all dont feel sad about this guys dying for the greed of a few,look at vile he lost his cousin,are u going to wait till u lost yours or maybe brother,who knows yourself...

oppose to their agenda in everyway u can think of,even if its something u like a lot stop buying it,dont support their companies they use the profit to make wars.

peace

• 2 months later...