tryin'a catch me ridin' nerdy

Abracadabra

yeah, after thinking about it i'm not really stressed. i don't use a computer for much more than browsing about 5 websites and dl'ing music. so i don't need to to be super awesome or nothing. i might even put the effort into learning photoshop too seeing as i have a bunch of free time

we need to have a photoshop contest for the entire forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

OH SHIT!!!!! YOUR ONLY ONE OS AWAY FROM GOING COMPLETELY NERDY TO LINUX AND THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOUR PROGRAMMING SHIT IN UNIX..........

SAVE YOURSELF AND TURN BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Maybe get one of these:

mx_revolution_front.jpg

Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Mouse

Quite possibly the most advanced mouse, ever

Existing methods of on-screen navigation no longer are adequate. Spreadsheets and word-processing documents (and even a few websites) are growing ever longer, while the number of digital photos and music files stored in hard-drive folders swells. On average, people have six applications open on their computer at any one time, and the active window switches or new windows open every 50 seconds in an eight hour day. To navigate the vast content at their disposal, people spin their mouse's scroll wheel approximately 26 feet in an eight-hour day.

The MicroGear Precision Scroll Wheel on the Logitec MX Revolution mouse hallows both free-spin scrolling through thousands of spreadsheet rows, as well as the familiar click-to-click precision scrolling. SmartShift application and task-sensing technology detects the active application and task at hand, instantly switching between the two scrolling modes as needed.

Marketing-speak mode disengaged - this is a seriously cool mouse. It feels good in your hand, is rechargable with Li-Ion batteries, seven buttons, and two scroll wheels. If you like a nice clicky mouse wheel, this ones for you. If you hate a wheel that clicks... this one's for you, too. You can turn on or off the click electronically. How cool!