tryin'a catch me ridin' nerdy

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want to find the speed and some info about ur imac click the

'apple' icon on the top left of the screen>about this mac

mac's are generally awsome computers to work with. comming from a pc to a mac might be a little

weird at first, but just fuck around w/ it for like a week, and u'll get the hang of it.

here's some keyboard shortcuts that might help:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/hottips/shortcuts.html

any other questions, holler

its about time for a new computer for me as well. i think i'll get myself an alienware and play absolutely no videogames on it. BAHAHAHAHA.

no more alienware buddywell there is but.......... its all built with dell parts now (sold out to Dell) just get yerself an XPS its a good all around gaming computer

rental is bop by default.

how do i update the operating system? it seems to be a little out of date, and i'm having trouble figuring it out. from what i can see they keep trying to charge me for everything. is that right? surely they can't be trying to make me pay everytime i want to update everything

rental is bop by default.

how do i update the operating system? it seems to be a little out of date, and i'm having trouble figuring it out. from what i can see they keep trying to charge me for everything. is that right? surely they can't be trying to make me pay everytime i want to update everything

demonoid. osx. search, burn, update.

yeah demonoid is the shit.

i just got sony vegas.

i'm going to pretend i'm casek.

to succesfully pull that off, you have to shave your head,

put on clown makeup, a big red nose, floppy shoes, put a sock on your cock,

take some lsd, and talk like joe pesci when you answer the phone.

then (and only then) will you be succesful.

good luck to you, my friend.

MAY THE HOOF BE WITH YOU

i tried demonoid but it was a little confusing. and i'm not sure what the capabilities are as far as how far i can upgrade the software on the current hardware etc etc etc. i need someone who knows what the fuck they're doing (and has a shitload of software already) to just fuck with it until it's kickass

i tried demonoid but it was a little confusing. and i'm not sure what the capabilities are as far as how far i can upgrade the software on the current hardware etc etc etc. i need someone who knows what the fuck they're doing (and has a shitload of software already) to just fuck with it until it's kickass

sarcasm is the mac guy. mainter, too. but i doubt he has the software laying around.