Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I'm sore as fuck

because I got the shit kicked out of me last night in some kind of queer bouncer initiation bullshit. I showed up to work already drunk, and before I know it I was trapped in an elevator gettin beat on by four dudes...it didn't help that I made the mistake of tryin to kick my brother in the stomach, because he grabbed my leg and pulled, so I ended up on the ground just gettin stomped

Fuckin homo ass shit, I felt like I was in a frat or something

"Queer bouncer initiation bullshit..."

you work at a gay club?

Damn...I hath been zung

Did you pay attention to my thread AT ALL?! I don't drive a tractor! Reach trucks, forklifts, and moffets...jesus

haha if you read the thread in the right way it sounds like you got gang banged by a bunch of gay boys and now you are feeling sore in your butt

Remember his bitch dumped him.. So yeah that's why...

Re: Roids..

at least you didnt get curb stomped

seen that happen a few times

some seriously nasty stuff

happened to a kid in my part of town. except instead of getting a foot dropped on his head it was a keg. head on curb+keg dropped on head 5 times=funeral.

it was actually really sad

Woah... Um. I'm sore as well, but that's from hopping lines over and over and over in the freezing cold.

that shit always kills me the next day.. there has to be some kind of less strenous way to do it.

^^(2posts up) the third to last hanjob one and the fifth to last footjob one are wack...you dont need a bouncingchair for a girl to do that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now