Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

All i know is that i dont know nothing.

Guest beardo

feeling good was easy lord when bobby sang the blues - feeling good was good enough for me... good enough for me.. and ________ _________

the position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusations only a description just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration...

i'm trying to drink away the parts of the day that i can not sleep away...

Guest hipnos

haha.. thread started about op ivy and beardo comes in with janis?!

Originally posted by beardo

feeling good was easy lord when bobby sang the blues - feeling good was good enough for me... good enough for me.. and ________ _________

As the resident old fogie, Janis, Me & Bobby McGee

Originally posted by blood & guts

the position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusations only a description just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration...

i'm trying to drink away the parts of the day that i can not sleep away...

more op ivy, modest mouse.

ding!

NO! that Ding is mine, I said not 10 seconds after Beardo's post:

Kris Kristofferson... you little kids should check you liner notes.

Smart is correct, I had forgotten that. As wonderful as Janis was, songwriting was not one of here fortes. She wrote very few of her own lyrics and those she did, well.....Anyhow, ding for Smart, even though most people think of Janis when the hear those words.

Guest beardo

it was your everyones ding, smart. i checked the liner notes even before i posted the lyrics.

it was your everyones ding, smart. i checked the liner notes even before i posted the lyrics.

yeah, after I thought for a second I was willing to share... I had just woken up and the whole 'gotta go to work' thing was bringing me down, so I'm drinking a beer and going late :)

Guest bug

descendants, Op Ivy, inside out, burn...god people here are listening to shit i was into exactly ten years ago. not dissin' or anything, its just like if someone came on here and was going off about third base, de la soul, or tribe called quest. all good music none the less. just funny.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this