AND I luv it!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is this gas station in indiana, I think it might be lafeyette that has ultra cheaper then regular every day of the year... it is usually 20 cents cheaper or some shit to get ultra then it is to get regular...

wellllllllll sunco gas burns much cleaner then anyother brand, how do i know? the motorsports company that has worked on my engine. They had the pie graphs and a full power point while the engine was runnin to show me the difference. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAS COMPANY. The shop that works on my fleet of trucks, same shit use sunco, my moms mechanic same shit use sunco.

regular gas has an octane rating of 87, midgrade gas is 89, and premium is 91 or 92. (Octane ratings are lower in the mountain west due to the effects of thin air on internal combustion.) Contrary to widespread belief, the octane rating doesn't indicate how much power the fuel delivers; all grades of gasoline contain roughly the same amount of heat energy. Rather, a higher octane rating means the fuel is less likely to cause your engine to knock or ping. Knock, also known as detonation, occurs when part of the fuel-air mixture in one or more of your car's cylinders ignites spontaneously due to compression, independent of the combustion initiated by the spark plug. (The ideal gas law tells us that a gas heats up when compressed.) Instead of a controlled burn, you get what amounts to an explosion--not a good thing for your engine. To avoid this, high-octane gas is formulated to burn slower than regular, making it less likely to ignite without benefit of spark.

I stole that off a website....but it sums up why i use higher octane