HOLY FUCK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

madsencarl

..and them media dogs say the fires are going to get worse.

is it really as bad as it sounds? i called up my mate who lives down south east and he said he could barely see across the shit, and ofcourse i didnt believe him

i miss the fires in melburn, but then i guess the over populated areas and polution in tokyo and china does the job

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how cute. you got my name in there and everything. you must be one of the intelligent inmates.......

no no, I was dumped in here for stealing a loaf of bread, I'm just an ol' witty 'lad'.....

today was pretty crazy, you couldn’t see very far and the smell of smoke lingered in the air, the media is really whoring these fires, they believe it's going to burn for 'months'.

"whoopdie do!"

SEEMS APPROPRIATE DUE TO THE THREAD TITLE SOOO.....

Last month a B737 had a mid air collision with a Embraer Legacy while cruising at 35,000 feet over South America . The Embraer Legacy, though seriously damaged, with the winglet ripped off, managed to make a landing at a nearby airstrip in the midst of the Amazon jungle. The crew and passengers of the Embraer Legacy had no idea what they had hit. The B737, however, crashed killing all crew and passengers on board.

The two photos attached above were apparently taken by one of the passengers in the B737, after the collision and before the aircraft crashed. The photos were retrieved from the camera's memory stick. You will never get to see photos like this. In the first photo there is a gaping hole in the fuselage through which you can see the tailplane and vertical fin of the aircraft. In the second photo one of the passengers is being sucked out of the gaping hole.

INCREDIBLE. AMAZING.

Photos taken inside the plane.

These photos were found in a digital Casio Z750, amidst the remains in Serra do Cachimbo.

Although the camera was destroyed, the Memory Stick was recovered.

Major Antônio Nelson, from the Brazilian Air Force, is investigating how the photos leaked into the Internet, pois representam graficamente o ápice dessa tragédia, e não deveriam ter sido divulgadas.

Investigating the serial number of the camera the owner could be identified, as Paulo G. Muller, an actor of a theatre for children known in the outskirts of Porto Alegre .

It can be imagined that he was standing during the impact with the Embraer Legacy, and during the turbulence he managed to take these photos, seconds after the tail loss the aircraft plunged, so the camera was found near the cockpit.

The structural stress probably ripped the engines away, diminishing the falling speed, protecting the electronic equipment but not, unfortunately, the victims.

Paulo Muller leaves behind two daughters, Bruna and Beatriz, from a previous relationship. The authorities were still pondering about showing these photos.

Brazil_Accident_1.jpg

Brazil_Accident_2.jpg